Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Okay thanks for letting me know
NP, I should have posted it here. But following me on Patreon is never a bad thing. All my posts are public apart from Patron game releases.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Do you need to be on the Junkie path to corrupt Audrey? Is there any negative consequence for doing it on the Sober path?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
NP, I should have posted it here. But following me on Patreon is never a bad thing. All my posts are public apart from Patron game releases.
Oops, I knew I forgot something. Was supposed to post that it was fixed here.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure what ShaddyModda did with that but on an un-modded save she is the default option if you didn't choose to work for Brenda. Yes I know she's hot, but working for Brenda is still the better choice for the cannon path. So, if you want to see her content, have 2 saves. Unless he modded it in which I don't think so.
naw left it as player choice, but pretty sure I left a note.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
They say there's no one better to tell a tale than someone who's been through it
I hope I'm a good enough writer that whenever I make the next game (will be a while because this one is nowhere close to done) that I can research the theme and still be of the same quality. But, you're right the research from this one did come from life.

Reactions: unknown78

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That troll was already used on the first page of the thread. So you missed out on being first or honestly even 20th to the party. :p
Well... it is more of a jest/joke than a troll :| and hey, you don't get to be in the party unless you join the party :p (assumed it was recent cause of the CH 7 note before it :S )

Side note: The "But there is a milf though." right after "Lydia will never be your sister" can sorta imply that the milf will be MCs mom. May just want to have "no incest" to avoid possible confusion. (some may grasp at straws)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That was a rollercoaster, played the whole game in the past couple days and i can say i'am not disappointed. There is alot of content from the last time i played (more than most 1.0s around here) and i enjoyed every bit of it, it's really interesting seeing the progress of MC and his friends in the sober path and i think the worst is still to come before it gets better, count me in for the ride.

Even if i can't relate with MC as my worst addiction is nicotine (3 packs a day, might become a problem in the future, but eh..), it's still very informative as i have friends and family members that do struggle with addiction (mostly heavy drinking problems) and you pick some tips on how to act on some situations here and there.

Zoey also managed to do something that only Alexandra did for me, accept a love triangle/threesome without problems, it was really well introduced and it never felt like MC was third wheeling, so kudos on that too.

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Hey first and foremost great work on this game,

Its the first time i played it and in the patch notes it says Chapter 7, but the last screen i get states i have chapter 5 and now im confused =D.

is this a bug or did you upload the wrong compressed version to mega.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: over the edge

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Its the first time i played it and in the patch notes it says Chapter 7, but the last screen i get states i have chapter 5 and now im confused =D.

Could be a typo, but that is in fact the end of ch. 7.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

What version of the game are you using if I might ask? Because it's coded correctly and shows the proper day on my build? There has been a report of this from another user about the game day screens on Android.
1631384797802.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes