Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's annoying to me that a game devloper which is in contact with his fan, answering their questions and provides supports if needed and possible.

While trying to do his best. Dev have to tolerate someone with the mind of einstein, which jaust come and says your English is bad.

" But you understand what being said in vn so why nag on dev. "

Sometime I understand why some devs only respond paid patreon only.

I am sorry but I had to say this because i see this more and more.

They just complain while never say thank for sharing your hard work.

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
What version of the game are you using if I might ask? Because it's coded correctly and shows the proper day on my build? There has been a report of this from another user about the game day screens on Android.
I downloaded the compressed version which is linked in the Opening Post from Mega

Platform: Windows 10 Pro (64bit)
I Added you my saves as a Zipfile, and the game log file

1631386553477.png

1631386495215.png

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
It's annoying to me that a game devloper which is in contact with his fan, answering their questions and provides supports if needed and possible.

While trying to do his best. Dev have to tolerate someone with the mind of einstein, which jaust come and says your English is bad.
You do realize we're on a website to rate games? Not just blow smoke up asses. If Einstein was good at English, you can be good at English. You're just as smart as he was buddy. You got this.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You do realize we're on a website to rate games? Not just blow smoke up asses. If Einstein was good at English, you can be good at English. You're just as smart as he was buddy. You got this.
You're on a site where you get games for free, which is fine. I write in a conversational manner, and it's honestly not my goal to achieve perfect grammar, as that's not how people speak. VN's are much more like plays than novels to be honest. If my writing is unacceptable to you, there are plenty of other free games you can play on here. Typo's are going to happen, even with proofing on a project this large. If that's a deal breaker for you. There is a lot of other content for you to explore here. Cheers!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You can write 100% correct grammar and spelling and still fail to write anything anyone wants to read.
Or you can focus on writing something that people actually want to read and sometimes play a bit fast and loose with grammar.

Grammar Nazis usually falls into the first category. Zoey falls into the second category.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why so defensive everyone..? I never said I didn't enjoy the VN or that it's unacceptable. Once you go full defensive everything is an attack. I promise, none of this was an attack. I'm enjoying the VN, fact, and the English is pretty bad, fact. Don't worry about it. I'm just sharing one of many opinions.

Grammar Nazis LOL. I guess every teacher ever is a grammar nazi then. Next person is gonna challenge me to write my own VN if I care about grammar so much? Chill!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why so defensive everyone..? I never said I didn't enjoy the VN or that it's unacceptable. Once you go full defensive everything is an attack. I promise, none of this was an attack. I'm enjoying the VN, fact, and the English is pretty bad, fact. Don't worry about it. I'm just sharing one of many opinions.

Grammar Nazis LOL. I guess every teacher ever is a grammar nazi then. Next person is gonna challenge me to write my own VN if I care about grammar so much? Chill!
Possibly they are referring the flippant manner in which you are doing it. Comes off as trolling a bit. Invoking Einstein etc...Buddy etc... I could personally care less and do not agree with you. I'm college educated, and I don't need anyone's affirmation of the text in my game. I know exactly what and how I'm writing. That's why I said, if it's not your thing. That wasn't meant to be defensive, fact. Side note to the trolling aspect. If you already know they are going to tell you to write your own VN, it would seem you've probably been in this situation before. I'm also willing to bet, you are aware of exactly what you are doing. Maybe most devs will just ignore it. I'm not one of them. So take it or leave it. You will get no more of my time.

Last edited:

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
I'll have to have ShaddyModda look at it, because he does the compressed version as well.
I just finished downloading the full version from mega and checked it out. I cant advance further then with the compressed version so i assume that it just uses the wrong render for the end screen.

A comment in the OP should clear up the confusion, for people which are wondering if its the right version or not.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just finished downloading the full version from mega and checked it out. I cant advance further then with the compressed version so i assume that it just uses the wrong render for the end screen.

A comment in the OP should clear up the confusion, for people which are wondering if its the right version or not.
It's possible your save got corrupted, because here is the endscreen in the copy I uploaded to mega.
1631405937617.png
1631406020728.png
1631406088466.png

Has anyone else has this issue with is showing Ch. 5 endscreen, becuase that file doesn't exist in the upload?
You're the first person to report this one specifically, I know the android port has issue, but not the full version. So I really don't know. It's coded properly and it's the right image.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
ShaddyModda , do you have any clue why he might be having this problem in the last post? Because that image doesn't exist in my build dist?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
checked mine as well. Even the beta copy Zoey Raven gave me when we were testing had been updated. I can only think of one scenario that would happen and involves not extracting the game to a new folder.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Ok, the only way this is even possible since the image doesn't exist in the PC and Mac versions is if you are copying over the old version of the game.

Please delete the extracted version and unzip the clean new version. See if it still happens. Like I said I don't see how because that image doesn't not exist.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Please see this post below, and I concur with him because it's simply not here in this version of the game the endscreen Ch. 7
https://f95zone.to/threads/one-day-at-a-time-ch-7c-zoey-raven.67104/post-6556277

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
ShaddyModda , do you have any clue why he might be having this problem in the last post? Because that image doesn't exist in my build dist?
I dont know how you guys handle it internally, but it might just be as simple as him not having pulled the latest version from the repo with which you share your content.

I restored the compressed version zip file (delete it after extracting) and checked it, the endscreen is the chapter from chapter 5, also the day 13 splash screen is missing. (But those things can happen)

And it was the first time i downloaded the game so it cant be that i extracted it in an existing folder, but even then it would ask me to overwrite existing files

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I dont know how you guys handle it internally, but it might just be as simple as him not having pulled the latest version from the repo with which you share your content.

I restored the compressed version zip file (delete it after extracting) and checked it, the endscreen is the chapter from chapter 5, also the day 13 splash screen is missing. (But those things can happen)
yes, that's the compressed version, which is on me. He stated he downloaded the full version which was not missing any of those.

Reactions: over the edge

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
that's the compressed version, which is on me. He stated he downloaded the full version which was not missing any of those.
Correct because i always download the compressed version first, (crappy internet connection)
in this zip the is the wrong image for the endscreen.
Then to check if there is content missing i downloaded the full version to check if i missed anything from the release, i didn't and thats when i posted the message with the comment.

Reactions: over the edge

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 911938

Overview:
In One Day at a Time you will take the role of an active heroin addict. You live with your girlfriend Lydia who is also an addict. Along the way you will meet several other women and have the chance to either romance, or in some cases corrupt them. There will be many important decisions to make on your journey towards recovery. How will you choose to embrace your new way of life? This is entirely up to you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-09
Release Date: 2021-09-04
Developer: Zoey Raven - - - - - -
Version: Ch. 7c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: If you get an error after you get to Barbs in Ch. 7 use the MCBowlWin Patch in the Extras Section
Most will not encounter this, so I did not see a need to re-upload everything.

Added Textbox Slider to the Preferences menu (Default is still Transparent)

This game will not have NTR and Lydia will never be your sister, it does have a MILF though!

This is not a harem game, in the true sense of the word, but WILL have a bonus harem ending.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android : MEGA - - -
Compressed: MEGA - NOPY -

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Official Walkthrough Mod - Fan Sigs 1 -
Fan Sigs 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 911967 View attachment 911968 View attachment 912328 View attachment 911971 View attachment 912335 View attachment 911976 View attachment 911980 View attachment 912333 View attachment 911981 View attachment 912338 View attachment 912075 View attachment 912324 View attachment 976823 View attachment 976824 View attachment 976825 View attachment 976828 View attachment 1212938 View attachment 976830 View attachment 976846 View attachment 976848 View attachment 976850 View attachment 976903 View attachment 1212884 View attachment 1212888 View attachment 1212907 View attachment 1212927 View attachment 1212933
why does it say chapter 7 but ends at chapter 5?
Hey first and foremost great work on this game,

Its the first time i played it and in the patch notes it says Chapter 7, but the last screen i get states i have chapter 5 and now im confused =D.

is this a bug or did you upload the wrong compressed version to mega.

same here. I have no clue either.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes