Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
the espressions of the girls need more job especially Mary when she smile something seems strange but interesting game ,keep the good job Zoey Raven ;) (y)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This is straight out of Zoey Raven private collection of ... err ... shots to be administered when sober.

Do not judge .. junkies mix their realities pretty much all the time.
What's funny is there are only so many dick textures out there, and most of the others are worse. Also it has to match the MC'S skin tone. So it is what it is.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Zoey Raven, congratulations on your new game! I am amazed at how you put out all of those walkthroughs so quickly, plus mods, yet you still have found time to come up with this stunner!

I'm about a quarter of the way through, and I must say that I am impressed with what I've seen so far.

I am also puzzled that no one has mentioned how much your game has the look and feel of Haley's Story. This game has a different (and much more deadly) obsession at its core, but the banter between the 2 main characters, and the empathetic way in which they are developed is similar, and to be applauded.

Looking forward to finishing this game, and will look forward with great anticipation to your next release. [Whenever you can squeeze in the time! :)] I never thought I would so much enjoy a game that featured drug addiction. Just thought I'd drop by to add to the well-deserved praise you've been receiving. (y)

Now back to the game!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
1609878739144.png

Dev Update #5
Not much to say guys other than SOON!

-
All scenes are written.

-Sitting at 870 Static Renders (Exactly) with 2 scenes left to render.

-All animations are complete and they total 7.

I'll probably finish the last two scenes in the next day or 2, and then add music and it will be on to some testers, then to the Early Access for $10 and $15 Tiers, and 5 days later public.

Not gonna give an exact release date yet, but I'll just say it again, it will be sooner than the 2 months I though it would take and this update is at least 1/4 bigger. Don't get used to updates this quickly though cause it won't always happen! For now enjoy Melissa in bed... wonder what happens next? :) Cheers to all of you!

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
PC

Mac

Android

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about Mary before she met .. you know ... the one man who would wash her feet 4 once.

Me be so humbly happy about the wonder gf she keeps puching the MC to be better.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
First one to notice something different gets props.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Aww .. babe .. you cummin” to us gamers commando today?

There is somehting about your hair ... did you die your hair sunshine?
You win the prize, which is nothing, but you've been the first to point it out! Hope people like it, I certainly do. TBH Mary's other hair was just too hard to work with, but I've grown to like this one much better on her anyway.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes