Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The 12th I believe.
I couldn't wait any longer and committed myself to support Zoey for 1 year.

We got fan sigs people!
Is there any chance we might get one for Audrey too? :love:

And one question, apart from the fact that the image quality has improved a lot over time, have Lydia's breasts got bigger in Ch.9? :unsure:

Chapter 1: Chapter 1 Lydia.png

Chapter 9:
Chapter 9 Lydia.png

I find it extremely visible here:
Screenshot 2022-01-10 142139.png

And did Sam's boobs grown too?
Compared to previous chapters, they look quite bigger ...

Last edited:
Reactions: kontora11

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

And one question, apart from the fact that the image quality has improved a lot over time, have Lydia's breasts got bigger in Ch.9? :unsure:

Chapter 1: View attachment 1589564

Chapter 9:
View attachment 1589565

View attachment 1589598

Yeah I feel like there was a uniform breast expansion across all the women (DISLIKE!)

But I am glad someone else pointed it out since I thought perhaps I was just seeing things.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Chapter 1: View attachment 1589564

Chapter 9:
View attachment 1589565

View attachment 1589598

Sam's did Lydia's didn't that's just the angle of the animation. But Sam's didn't by much, I just wanted to use a morph on them so they would be even. No other tits were touched. It's also not like they are even close to large enough to put a big tits tag on the game.
Sam, Lydia = Big,
Mary, Kayla, Brenda, and Molly = Medium Big
Barb, Angie = Medium
Audrey = Medium Small

So there's something for everyone. But Sam is the only one I made bigger after the first chapter she was in, and like I said, not by much, the model already had big ones. Image below is Lydia in Ch. 1.

1641850690590.png

I tried to include all forms of breast sizes because I like all forms of breast sizes.

As far as sigs go, you can request one for her in the signature request thread, because they did them not me. I requested them.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I follow you long enough to know that.
Your story here is not one of the best and deepest for nothing, even if it is chronically underestimated.
I didn't want to try to tell you how to write your story either, it's just my thoughts on it.
I can still remember Molly's introduction, she wasn't actually planned at all and only appeared to "fill a hole in the story" if you weren't working for Brenda.

And I'm curious to find out in the further story why you implemented with Molly a pretty, lovable redheaded girl in the story instead of a "fat and nice Bruno", who puts the sausages in the bun. ;)

Edit:

Little typo in chapter 8 (Molly work)
View attachment 1570752

and short after that at the phone call with Audrey:

" I tired to call Lydia first..." -> " I tried to..."
I liked the model and large women are not a festish of mine. Plus the addition of Molly has added a character you don't see unless you're on her path. I thought the game should have at least one of those. Plenty of others have many. Honestly though, Molly has grown into something more than what I intended her to be originally, which is fine. It's the nature of creativity and imagination.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Also side note, since people are bringing up appearances of models. Can anyone tell me what changed about Mary? I'll do a render of any girl in the game for the first person who states it accurately. I'm in the mood to do a promo anyway, I've been writing ahead with Ch. 10.

24 hr time limit for response, and quote this post.

Hint: It happened part way through day 2 of Chapter 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999 and haooni

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is a complete falsehood, see the post below yours, it was one woman Sam.
OK forgive me if that sounded like an indictment. I just really, really like those small titties. So my brain sees things differently. I 100% take your word about your char models. And that size listing is part of why I like Audrey best. But she is on the larger end of what I like even.

I will put a strong DISLIKE indicator on any growth of bewbs as a result, but I am not going to drop your game or lessen my views on the story. That's just exclusively my itty bitty love at work.

PEACE

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
OK forgive me if that sounded like an indictment. I just really, really like those small titties. So my brain sees things differently. I 100% take your word about your char models. And that size listing is part of why I like Audrey best. But she is on the larger end of what I like even.

I will put a strong DISLIKE indicator on any growth of bewbs as a result, but I am not going to drop your game or lessen my views on the story. That's just exclusively my itty bitty love at work.

PEACE
Understood, we all have our taste's. I wouldn't begrudge you yours. I personally favor medium to large. But, my ex-wife's were small and just as fun. So, it really doesn't matter to me. Like I said I wanted variety and I believe I've achieved that.

Also fear not, there will be no titty changes Sam's was like 3 chapters ago.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Also side note, since people are bringing up appearances of models. Can anyone tell me what changed about Mary? I'll do a render of any girl in the game for the first person who states it accurately. I'm in the mood to do a promo anyway, I've been writing ahead with Ch. 10.

I figured someone would get this by now, but I'm not telling if you guys can't figure it out. :p

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Mole removal?
Yes and no, you're on the right track.

Also about the boobies, Shelly will be introduced in Chapter 10 (the girl Mary met in treatment) and I'd call her medium small as well.
Shelly 250.jpg

Sorry jaw1986baby render was too big, had to compress it to upload it. :)
I may not use that hair color though, haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Looks like a new skin entirely, no freckles or birthmarks anymore

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: haooni

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Looks like a new skin entirely, no freckles or birthmarks anymore

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You win! There are actually more marks, just less on the face. But I got sick of hearing she had green skin. Plus this was a better skin overall.

Who do you want Audrey?

I made a subtle allusion to it when I said she had new makeup and took a fashion rip from Lydia in the bathroom after the meeting in Ch. 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You win! There are actually more marks, just less on the face. But I got sick of hearing she had green skin. Plus this was a better skin overall.

Who do you want Audrey?

I made a subtle allusion to it when I said she had new makeup and too a fashion rip from Lydia in the bathroom after the meeting.
Can Audrey have red hair for one render? :devilish::love::p

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dude i don't know you but i'm starting to like you a lot!

Either it's winter, or for both Mary and Lydia their nipples has changed, they are much more "defined".
I like it. :love:
They are erect! I didn't know about the preset in earlier versions of the game. :oops:

Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes