Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Now that I've gotten a side by side I'm really happy I'm not the one making this decision. Still think she's perfect as is but that red does look good, and every game needs a redhead.
It's already been decided. I'm gonna end the poll here in a minute and change both her regular and nude version, and that will be that! :)

enel777

May 14, 2020
Official Walkthrough Mod.

Updated for 0.9c

Installation instructions in the text file included in the zip.

NOTE: Not all choices are tagged. If you do not see ANY choices being tagged or highlighted, make sure the walkthrough is 'Enabled' in the 'Preferences' screen.

-
Is this walkthrough for the rom or cor route?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
We're in there, just noticed this. :cool:
Congratulation!
Hopefully this will bring you additional supporters, you deserved it!

otta say I love the red hair, it just makes her pop even more!
Well, we said it right from the start... :LOL:

But i have to express my thanks to my new best friend in spirit jaw1986baby
Without his ingenious idea to wish for a redheaded Audrey, we would probably never have got one.

But without joke, you are confronting me with an even more difficult choice for the future,
whether I really want to see all possible endings later or not.
To make it easier for myself I have already divided the women into main and side li's.
The main ones are Lydia, Mary, Barb and Audrey.
Side characters Molly, Brenda, Kayla, Sam or Melissa.

But the problem already starts with the main LIs.
Lydia and Mary are great, but I just can't get such a connection with them that I would virtually love them, no idea why.
I had the same problem with Barb (until the last update), but something clicked in my head during the scene outside on the terrace, which made her incredibly lovable and interesting for me.

Yes and then we have Audrey.....
She always had a special place in my heart (sounds stupid about game characters ...) and now she's getting red hair too ...
Damn, I have no idea what to do later.

I guess anything besides the harem end would break my heart.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No way to just be with GF? have to be with the others aswell?
Yes. Use the walkthrough and treat all the other girls like shit. First sex with everyone but Mary is on the house. The rest are point based or optional. But, this is not one of those single character focused games so while you can have sex with just Lydia after the beginning of the game. The other girls will still be part of the story. It's not a fap and go game if that's what your looking for. Just fair warning.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please add google drive link
Google drive links have download limits and will time you out for 24 hours if it gets downloaded too many times. Use MediaFire. I get 26 Mbps down with it. It's just as fast as GDrive for me. There's also a torrent link in the OP that's probably faster than both.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Congratulation!
Hopefully this will bring you additional supporters, you deserved it!

Well, we said it right from the start... :LOL:

But i have to express my thanks to my new best friend in spirit jaw1986baby
Without his ingenious idea to wish for a redheaded Audrey, we would probably never have got one.

But without joke, you are confronting me with an even more difficult choice for the future,
whether I really want to see all possible endings later or not.
To make it easier for myself I have already divided the women into main and side li's.
The main ones are Lydia, Mary, Barb and Audrey.
Side characters Molly, Brenda, Kayla, Sam or Melissa.

But the problem already starts with the main LIs.
Lydia and Mary are great, but I just can't get such a connection with them that I would virtually love them, no idea why.
I had the same problem with Barb (until the last update), but something clicked in my head during the scene outside on the terrace, which made her incredibly lovable and interesting for me.

Yes and then we have Audrey.....
She always had a special place in my heart (sounds stupid about game characters ...) and now she's getting red hair too ...
Damn, I have no idea what to do later.

I guess anything besides the harem end would break my heart.
There will be one, but it's probably not going to be them all living in the same house and all of them in one bed. It'll be unique, how I hope the rest of the game is.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Zoey - Just wanted to say this was a fantastic update. Both in terms of quantity and quality. It's pretty amazing how much you can produce in a relatively short period of time. Really excellent. Thanks so much for your work.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes