Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Possible that newer stuff came in above this one as the reviews are often positive early

They may stabilize lower and this will return???
Wouldn't precipitate that much of a drop and the other games around it would have done the same, but they stayed. Someone changed a review, which is fine, but like I said I wish F 95 notified when that happened. It is what it is though, and I can't tell which review was changed.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Quick question for anyone who can see the review numbers in the thread (which should be all of you). I still see only 130 reviews, but somehow we dropped from the top of page 6 to closer to the bottom. Is there a review I can't see, like is there more than 130? If so that's why, if not I guess someone changed their review or the mods deleted one, IDK. I actually don't really care that much, I just wish it was a little more transparent what's going on.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
Same here, 130 reviews.

I think there might be a bias toward newer games. It seems that some games first released in the last 6 months, shoot to the top few pages, sorted by star score, even though they have fewer reviews. Perhaps there is some weighting toward newer reviews.

For example, Hooked only has 34 reviews, came out 3 months ago, and is on page one.

Of course, this doesn't explain Offcuts also perched on the page 1 for some inexplicable reason.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Same here, 130 reviews.

I think there might be a bias toward newer games. It seems that some games first released in the last 6 months, shoot to the top few pages, sorted by star score, even though they have fewer reviews. Perhaps there is some weighting toward newer reviews.

For example, Hooked only has 34 reviews, came out 3 months ago, and is on page one.

Of course, this doesn't explain Offcuts also perched on the page 1 for some inexplicable reason.
We/(devs) have been trying to get them to put abandon games into a different category for years now, and it just falls on deaf ears. We'd also like to see 0.1's be put into a different latest updates page, but they won't do that either.

When my next game comes out, whenever that is, I'd be more than happy to have it in a separate section for the first update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anteron

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've been reading through some of the positive reviews for the game, because my PC is rendering and I feel I need to give them more weight than I do. But, something I'm seeing a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

Ok, people who said that, if you saw this girl in real life. You're honestly telling me you wouldn't tap that, if she asked for it? Really, I'm not buying it! :p

Mary Spank.png

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
But, something I'm see a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

No way. Mary is hot as hell. Plus, Mary, as well as Lydia, have the MCs back, always.

For me, if I was putting together a tier list, it would have to be:

Lydia (Always number #1)
Mary
Samantha (The hottest, but she's not Lydia or Mary)
Audrey
Kayla
Barb
Shelly
Melissa
Brenda
Angie

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been reading through some of the positive reviews for the game, because my PC is rendering and I feel I need to give them more weight than I do. But, something I'm see a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

Ok, people who said that, if you saw this girl in real life. You're honestly telling me you wouldn't tap that, if she asked for it? Really, I'm not buying it! :p

View attachment 3799656
She can be hot and still be less attractive than the other girls. They're all hot.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've been reading through some of the positive reviews for the game, because my PC is rendering and I feel I need to give them more weight than I do. But, something I'm see a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

View attachment 3799656
Who cares!? It's a completely subjective opinion.

Would you have felt better if another girl had been named?

Or let's put it this way, who would you say is the least attractive girl?

You already have polled on 'most attractive'. Is it time for another poll? I doubt that you'd like the results, however it turned out. They're you're girls, after all.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Who cares!? It's a completely subjective opinion.

Would you have felt better if another girl had been named?

Or let's put it this way, who would you say is the least attractive girl?

You already have polled on 'most attractive'. Is it time for another poll? I doubt that you'd like the results, however it turned out. They're you're girls, after all.
You're right, that's why I'd be defending whoever was at the bottom, because I think they're all bangable! :p

But, point taken. I will answer your question though. Brenda, not to say she is unattractive, but I kind of picked her because I wanted people to like her for her personality above anything.

It's actually a different story on Patreon, and the three girls with 1% are most certainly not the least attractive! I just think not a lot of people are on the Molly path, which is fine I don't want it that way. It's more the road less traveled. With Paris, it's because people haven't gotten to see the person she will become yet. Although on the relapse ending her and MC will be like Bonnie and Clyde, and not in a good way (if there is a good way to be Bonnie and Clyde, and no they're not going to kill anyone for anyone who's reading this reply). As far as Melissa goes that's a head scratcher for me.

1720225165388.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No way. Mary is hot as hell. Plus, Mary, as well as Lydia, have the MCs back, always.

For me, if I was putting together a tier list, it would have to be:

Lydia (Always number #1)
Mary
Samantha (The hottest, but she's not Lydia or Mary)
Audrey
Kayla
Barb
Shelly
Melissa
Brenda
Angie
It's nice to see you put Kayla high on this list, because she's pivotal to MC's growth (and also hot).

Reactions: Smarmint

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #68 (Progress)

Looks like someone is about to go for a swim...

Very short and very sweet. I'm making excellent progress through day two of Ch. 18. I will have a second half of August release date for you in two weeks, on the next dev update. Now, I'm going to get back to work!

As always, hope you are all doing well. Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Am I the only one who finds it comical the amount of cash grab 0.1's that never make it to 0.2 and almost none make it to 0.3 that are flooding the latest updates page?

It's making it so hard working devs who put out content are getting a lot less exposure on there nowadays.

And it has to be hard for you as players to sort though what's going to be legit. And what was done because someone has a video card.

I'm all for new games, and supporting new devs if they're actually serious about it. But the majority of new stuff, like I said, are just cash grab or cases of someone not having a clue how hard this is to do.

I blame steam. But, ironically that's where devs have to go anymore if they want to make real money. Not that I ever made real money, because I'm doing a game about recovering drug addicts, and that's not exactly the meta that has made people rich or anything. But, I do pretty damn good for what I do.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Am I the only one who finds it comical the amount of cash grab 0.1's that never make it to 0.2 and almost none make it to 0.3 that are flooding the latest updates page?

It's making it so hard working devs who put out content are getting a lot less exposure on there nowadays.

And it has to be hard for you as players to sort though what's going to be legit. And what was done because someone has a video card.

I'm all for new games, and supporting new devs if they're actually serious about it. But the majority of new stuff, like I said, are just cash grab or cases of someone not having a clue how hard this is to do.

I blame steam. But, ironically That's where devs have to go anymore if they want to make real money. Not that I ever made real money, because I'm doing a game about drug addicts, and that's not exactly the meta that has made people rich or anything. But, I do pretty damn good for what I do.
That is why I only support devs that have earned my trust. Sadly I have to stop the support for about 4 months to repair hurricane damage to my property.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That is why I only support devs that have earned my trust. Sadly I have to stop the support for about 4 months to repair hurricane damage to my property.
Sorry to hear about that. I have some in-laws that live in Florida, and they've had to go through that as well. Hope it all works out for you.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's why I'm pledging devs only after the 4th or 5th release. Sure, I pay for all the games I play, but long time pledging only when it's a) a really good game AND b) a dev who has proven themselve.

Reactions: Arj31

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Sorry to hear about that. I have some in-laws that live in Florida, and they've had to go through that as well. Hope it all works out for you.
Thanks, house is good, just have to remove downed trees and repair a fence so the cows from the pasture behind quit coming into my yard.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IRL - Kevin Kostner produces a series of movies 3 hours long right now - Horizon - that he co-wrote, is directing and producing with his own money - and what he liked as one of the characters to play as - being a director and producer sure lended to him literally picking and choosing who to play himself and who to look out for in auditions for the other roles - he chose to play the vagrant lone cowboy with only his horse and his meager posessions who wonders from town to town in the Frontier Wild West Country - the version with the indians still holding some foot on their own lands version of events - long story short - his charcater chooses to get himself the most beautiful lady in the film - the local most successful prostitute - as a travelling companion, once he finds out her family is out to get her back home from her career choice exploits - to which the very actress playing the part confessed it is all about a young girl wanting to escape home, who ends up in a dead end job in a society with very little jobs for women as a whole and where freedom certainly is not what it is now.
I've been reading through some of the positive reviews for the game, because my PC is rendering and I feel I need to give them more weight than I do. But, something I'm seeing a bit of is, "Mary is the least attractive girl".

View attachment 3799656
What I am getting at - the esteemed Oscar Winner Director chose the hooker as his prized damsel in distress go to character arc where his character - a don Juan looking for fame and fortune and women from a wondering vagrant position - so this babe you seem to be baffled about some people being apprehensive about - she is a very common trope in TV and cinema - as I said, the go to damsel in distress the great Kevin Kostner chose as his McGuffin for the part he would play in his own movie.

To put it even more into perspective - Mayor of Kingstown has Iris - absolute bombshell of the show - the high paid hooker some models trafficking kingpin and then his subsequent replacement in the latest third season use for front of house - she is so surrealistically out of this world that in season two everybody and their girlfriend wanted to bang and the TV show did not shy away from showing her literally get gangbanged by the crack heads running cristal meth into the city - two guys and two girls going at her day and night.

In the newest season she is making the conscious choice to get back into the business - as accessory to the protagonist who is baffled and literally dying inside when he hears the news - he tells her point blank they will kill her should they find out she works for him - but she wants to do it and she does it - while being cheered into being a snitch in the vipers nest by the police.

Such absolutely astounding girls are prized conquests no charactrer, show, movie or director shy away from seeing themselves playing with. If she is a sex working girl, the better for the success of their vision - even is their drama and hearrtache are more interesting and more soul crushing than their looks.

In this game tho - we have options and a somewhat moral high ground that MC and some of the girls cling to as their aspiration, even though their execution is sorely lacking, making up the crux and the entertainment value of the game. Also, character assassinations are the thing all around the US media today - assassinate Biden for his shotcomings or assassinate Trump for his lies or assassinate Alec Baldwin for getting his case dismissed - everybody and their grandma is entitled these days for such assassinations, it seems, precisely as we can all read and hear and see them on live TV all day every day - consistently - guaranteed for the rest of this year and all throughout the Ellection season for sure.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IRL - Kevin Kostner produces a series of movies 3 hours long right now - Horizon - that he co-wrote, is directing and producing with his own money - and what he liked as one of the characters to play as - being a director and producer sure lended to him literally picking and choosing who to play himself and who to look out for in auditions for the other roles - he chose to play the vagrant lone cowboy with only his horse and his meager posessions who wonders from town to town in the Frontier Wild West Country - the version with the indians still holding some foot on their own lands version of events - long story short - his charcater chooses to get himself the most beautiful lady in the film - the local most successful prostitute - as a travelling companion, once he finds out her family is out to get her back home from her career choice exploits - to which the very actress playing the part confessed it is all about a young girl wanting to escape home, who ends up in a dead end job in a society with very little jobs for women as a whole and where freedom certainly is not what it is now.

What I am getting at - the esteemed Oscar Winner Director chose the hooker as his prized damsel in distress go to character arc where his character - a don Juan looking for fame and fortune and women from a wondering vagrant position - so this babe you seem to be baffled about some people being apprehensive about - she is a very common trope in TV and cinema - as I said, the go to damsel in distress the great Kevin Kostner chose as his McGuffin for the part he would play in his own movie.

To put it even more into perspective - Mayor of Kingstown has Iris - absolute bombshell of the show - the high paid hooker some models trafficking kingpin and then his subsequent replacement in the latest third season use for front of house - she is so surrealistically out of this world that in season two everybody and their girlfriend wanted to bang and the TV show did not shy away from showing her literally get gangbanged by the crack heads running cristal meth into the city - two guys and two girls going at her day and night.

In the newest season she is making the conscious choice to get back into the business - as accessory to the protagonist who is baffled and literally dying inside when he hears the news - he tells her point blank they will kill her should they find out she works for him - but she wants to do it and she does it - while being cheered into being a snitch in the vipers nest by the police.

Such absolutely astounding girls are prized conquests no charactrer, show, movie or director shy away from seeing themselves playing with. If she is a sex working girl, the better for the success of their vision - even is their drama and hearrtache are more interesting and more soul crushing than their looks.

In this game tho - we have options and a somewhat moral high ground that MC and some of the girls cling to as their aspiration, even though their execution is sorely lacking, making up the crux and the entertainment value of the game. Also, character assassinations are the thing all around the US media today - assassinate Biden for his shotcomings or assassinate Trump for his lies or assassinate Alec Baldwin for getting his case dismissed - everybody and their grandma is entitled these days for such assassinations, it seems, precisely as we can all read and hear and see them on live TV all day every day - consistently - guaranteed for the rest of this year and all throughout the Ellection season for sure.
As per usual I have very little idea what you're talking about, but your posts never fail to entertain. Cheers! As for the election stuff, I try to stay away from politics in any public forum, but that doesn't mean I don't have views I keep silent! :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's why I'm pledging devs only after the 4th or 5th release. Sure, I pay for all the games I play, but long time pledging only when it's a) a really good game AND b) a dev who has proven themselve.
I agree for the most part, unless it's a dev that's already proven themselves with several releases of another game, or has a completed one.

Reactions: Tremonia
4.40 star(s) 133 Votes