PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
What does "fly a sign" mean? Was Lydia just giving blowjobs on the side of the road for money while we were passed out?!?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I guess it was just begging for money ahahahahahahah

Dude, I don't know this fucking lingo, she got 350 dollars in two hours that sounds like dick sucking money ahahahahah
A girl I knew got $500 in around that amount of time. Depends on how hot they are and how good they can spin a lie.

Since this comment implies NTR. I just want to reiterate again THIS GAME DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL HAVE IT! I Don't know what people's fucking obsession on here is with trying to create it where it doesn't exist. But I felt compelled the answer this. Have a nice day!

I'm actually not at all surprised that I came back on here to a comment like this either. Made me realize why I've stayed away. Lol

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

I hope everyone enjoyed Chapter 18. I took a little time off after general release. But, I'm back at it on Ch. 19 now. I'll probably do the first dev update for Ch. 19 on the 25th instead of the 18th though. My aunt died suddenly in her sleep and she was my Dad's last living sibling. So, he's taking it pretty hard, we all are. As you've read in previous posts we were close to her and her family.
So, while I'm back at it I'm sort of pacing myself right now and trying to be there for Dad at the same time. I can't imagine having to bury my sister. She's younger than me, so I hope to God that never happens. Anyway, just wanted to make you guys aware of that.
I'm still thinking Ch. 19 will most likely be a November release though, which is in the line with what I'd have thought, before I got this news. At the very latest early December. Just depends on how big it gets to be honest, and as you also know even I can't tell you that right now.
As we're heading into the stages where MC is starting to finish the steps, that means things for the endings are going to start being set up, or at least moving in that direction. There are a still a fair amount of updates left to be sure. But, I just want to bring this thing home the way it's been going all along, at high quality. So, setting up events that lead into the canon endings is a very important step it that and one I refuse to mess up.
Like I said we're not there yet, but when we do get to the endings, especially the solo ones with the girls. Those updates will probably be done in parts, as opposed to whole chapters, because we simply won't need a whole chapter for them. Not sure exactly how I'm going to handle releasing that stuff yet. But, I've got many good ideas don't worry, and they will happen organically.
Anyway, I just wanted to keep everyone up to speed and let you know were things stand.
As always, hope you are all doing well!
Cheers!

Apr 29, 2021
Zoey Raven unfortunate to hear that news, much power to you in this moment of grief and expect you are surrounded by the ones you cherish. Also much appreciation for the work you have put in ch18, it was a proper wholesome delight on many aspects. As you mentioned we'll be moving to the conclusions eventually and it would be interesting how they pan out as compared to how am imagining them, that aspect would be fun for sure. Much strength to you once again and take care there Dev!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've always been a bit afraid to try out this game because the description already sounds very depressing.
Try it. It's actually pretty uplifting. I'm not saying there is no drama in the game. But, staying on the recovery path [otherwise known is this game's plot] is pretty easy, and you can always use the walkthrough or mod to avoid stumbling off that path.

Apr 29, 2021
I've always been a bit afraid to try out this game because the description already sounds very depressing.
Can concur with other folks here; it does get dark in certain parts but if you take a path of recovery by choice there is so much wholesomeness along the way. The darkness also while being showcased in certain unfortunate events that will happen in the story is one of the prime reasons this game is a gem because it is so authentic with its details and then reveals the power of friendship and love which MC uses throughout the story while emphasizing the fact on how precious sobriety is and again one of the reasons why do support the Dev as well. So indeed if it is possible do give this one a try and there are high chances you'll love that decision when you play it all. Expect that was able to help ya out somewhat.

Thanks for reading that, best wishes for ahead:)

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OneDayAtATime-S2CH18c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Who is the virgin in the game?i see none of them so far.a fake tag?
How far have you gone? Have you met Audrey yet? If you haven't, then you haven't even gotten to Day 2 yet! Of course, if you are just skipping past all that dialogue [reading is such a bore], it's understandable that you might have missed a plot point or 20.

4.40 star(s) 133 Votes