Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
is Dom with Barb means you're forcing her to do something? Or Sub like she does what you ask without being forced? Also, with Sub being in red, does that make it a bad choice?
As has been stated in the thread numerous times (I realized people aren't going to read back through all of it so I'll tell you again). This is going to be an optional part of Barbs ending. You will still have the neutral option even if you qualify for sub or Dom. Read the PDF walkthrough it specifically explains what each stat means in the top section.

So honestly, pick whichever choices you want. Both the sub and Dom options reward regular points with Barb as well. So, unless you want to see one or the other, it really doesn't matter. But as I said there's an explanation in the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dom means you're the dom, sub is only a bad choice if you aren't into that.
This is correct, but as I stated before neutral (vanilla) will still be an option regardless. Maybe I should put this in the OP, since it's a very small thing that seems to mean a great deal to people. I don't know? A lot of things I put in the OP, they just take out anyway and put in the dev notes which nobody reads anyhow.

Reactions: Walter Victor

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
Chapter 18!?! I'm assuming it's too long, but obviously I don't know.
I wish there was an estimated play through stat so we had a better sense of chapters/versions.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Chapter 18!?! I'm assuming it's too long, but obviously I don't know.
I wish there was an estimated play through stat so we had a better sense of chapters/versions.
Read the change log in the OP. The games in its second season. So yes there's a lot of content. If that's a problem you probably shouldn't play it.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Zoey youre a goddam saint and a beautiful human being just based on how you deal with the people here.
Jesus christ i wish i had your patience.
Anyway gonna sit this update out and let it accumulate a bit.
Godspeed.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

povertas

May 11, 2024
WTH happened to the quality of sex animations?

I loaded up some scenes from ch.1 and there was less stiffness than the ch.18 crap.

MC's threesome with Lydia and Melissa is a cringe animation, like a jackhammer with a weird zombie dick.

Stop listening to fools asking for updates every yearly quarter, focus on complementing the storyline with sex fidelity, and play with the environment lighting too.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
WTH happened to the quality of sex animations?

I loaded up some scenes from ch.1 and there was less stiffness than the ch.18 crap.

MC's threesome with Lydia and Melissa is a cringe animation, like a jackhammer with a weird zombie dick.

Stop listening to fools asking for updates every yearly quarter, focus on complementing the storyline with sex fidelity, and play with the environment lighting too.
Thank you for your opinion! I and most people personally think they've gotten a lot better, so while I'll take your opinion under advisement. I probably won't give it a lot of weight. Those animations from some of the early chapters are objectively bad. So, if you think those are good, I'm gonna have to question your eyes a little bit. I have sped them up, so likely that's what you might have issue with. As far as the lighting it is fine, it's morning and they are in a darker room. Can't think of more to tell you than that.

However, I appreciate the feedback and am always looking to improve my skills in every aspect of game development. Cheers!

P.S. - Sounds like you might a a blender guy based on this post and your previous one. Just FYI, I'm not exactly looking to achieve that level of animation, because this is not a fap game. It's a story driven AVN with plenty of sex, but it's never gonna be Thirsty for my Guest (which is a very good game if you're there for the sex mostly). Nor will I take six months to put out an update when people are supporting me and deserve content faster than that, just so I can make the sex slightly better, when it's just fine for the majority of players.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of One Day At A Time 0.11c And 0.17c with ShaddyModda walk through
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Gallery unlocked
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Notes:
Put your end of season 1 special save/s in page 9 and I will move them for you at the beginning of next season.
Enjoy!

0.11c (Season 1)
Mega

0.18c (season 2)
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/one.day.at.a.time.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:
Mega

v0.18c Apk
Mega
Updated my Android port to Sesaon 2 v0.18c
Note: this is now a RPA install, updates will be smaller if you keep the archive.rpa package.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why does the Android app need access to all files?
No idea, I don't do the android port nor do I play games that way. So, I can't give you and educated answer on that. If you're uncomfortable with it it don't install it. But, thousands of others have, so take that for what it's worth.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey youre a goddam saint and a beautiful human being just based on how you deal with the people here.
Jesus christ i wish i had your patience.
Anyway gonna sit this update out and let it accumulate a bit.
Godspeed.
It's incredibly difficult, and why I don't come on here much anymore. I appreciate you noticing and caring enough to say something. This update is huge though btw, so if you wait you're gonna have a lot of catch up on. Cheers!

Reactions: Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's incredibly difficult, and why I don't come on here much anymore. I appreciate you noticing and caring enough to say something. This update is huge though btw, so if you wait you're gonna have a lot of catch up on. Cheers!
That's kind of true for every update. Some games it's longer between, equal or lower quality and like 10 minutes of play. Yours always take more than a day worth of playing (I don't spend all that much time a day on adult games.)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's kind of true for every update. Some games it's longer between, equal or lower quality and like 10 minutes of play. Yours always take more than a day worth of playing (I don't spend all that much time a day on adult games.)
It is, but once the endings and stuff start, I'll probably release them more frequently and they'll be smaller. Like I said on my last patreon post. Because, the endings won't need a whole chapter. We're still a ways from that yet though. So they'll continue to be big for now most likely, because MC needs to finish the steps and then start doing so other things sober people do once that's done. There's a lot of girls, so that's why the updates are big, because I feel the need to include them all. That won't be the case with the endings, apart from the cannon ending and the harmish. one.

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
No idea, I don't do the android port nor do I play games that way. So, I can't give you and educated answer on that. If you're uncomfortable with it it don't install it. But, thousands of others have, so take that for what it's worth.
Okay, it was just a doubt, I always play your game on PC, but mine broke and for now I'm playing on my cell phone, the good thing is that I'll read the whole story again. Your mods are my favorites and your game is simply incredible.
Congratulations

4.40 star(s) 133 Votes