Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
How far have you gone? Have you met Audrey yet? If you haven't, then you haven't even gotten to Day 2 yet! Of course, if you are just skipping past all that dialogue [reading is such a bore], it's understandable that you might have missed a plot point or 20.
Already finish the update.Only Audrey is a virgin?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I have a question: is this AVN "just" a slice of life of an addict, or is there more to it? I mean some "action", "mystery to unravel" and so on?
Much more, there are several events that aren't related to addiction characters have to deal with in the game. As far as action, idk what you mean by that really, because it's pretty subjective, but I think it has a lot. As far as mystery there's some of that as well, but if you're look for "who done it" detective stuff. I'm not sure that's in there as much. All I can tell you is try it and see if you like it.

The beginning chapters do lean heavily on the "slice of life addict" thing. Because they have to, and it's certainly present throughout, but just more recovery focused after that. There is still plenty to keep you interested though once they get sober as far as impactful things happening.

Also above all else the game is about love, friendship and the evolution from despair to a chance at life. Plenty of sex and relationships too!

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
everytime i download the new update the gallery is back to zero
That shouldn't be the case as your persistent file should be storing those scenes you've unlocked. I've not heard of this issue with anyone else. Are you getting errors? The best place to post that stuff is on my discord. Cheers.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
I've always been a bit afraid to try out this game because the description already sounds very depressing.
Let’s just say, this isn’t your run-of-the-mill, carefree VN. This game dives into heavy, thought-provoking themes. If you're drawn to complex, psychological narratives where each character battles their own inner demons, then settle in - this one’s for you. But if you're looking for something more lighthearted and straightforward, this may not be your cup of tea...

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Thinking about it, we now know that the MC mother had an interesting life before, does that mean that is possible (if not probable) that the Dev lied to us and Lydia was the MC sister (or even his mother) all this time? I believe this is evidece enough to put an incest tag in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
no thanks, hard pass for me on anything that puts sex hand in hand with addiction, hand in hand with playing the victim, and basically creating a vision of "addicts get more of a sex life than any non addict"

but good luck

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
no thanks, hard pass for me on anything that puts sex hand in hand with addiction, hand in hand with playing the victim, and basically creating a vision of "addicts get more of a sex life than any non addict"

but good luck
The idea is to get them to recovery.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, because that's sooooooooo totally the story here... :FacePalm:

BTW: you know, addicts are humans too.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When trying to load the save game from Season 1 into Season 2 (18c) it errors saying "Sayer 'n' is not defined". Anyone else seen this issue?

Edit: Ignore this. The download errored out and had a bunch of missing files. Re-downloaded it and it works fine.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

but good luck
None of this is at all what the game is about., But you've made your decision before even finding out. Which is fine, there are plenty of other games on this site for you to enjoy. Cheers!

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is Dom with Barb means you're forcing her to do something? Or Sub like she does what you ask without being forced? Also, with Sub being in red, does that make it a bad choice?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 133 Votes