Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This would be a great game if not for being forced into the relationship with the ugly girl Lydia. And it really spoils a lot.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sorry you feel that way, but you have a right to your opinion.

However, you need to know that Lydia remains the MC's girlfriend at least through Chapter 18. So...

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
I can't do it. Spent days trying to find something worthy of pushing through a LOT of dialog to get through the story and all I encountered was infuriating double standards that left me frustrated in my process of trying to understand the people. Talking about the importance of honesty and openness but everybody habitually keeping the most mundane of information from each other in some sort of fashion that resembles some sort of teasing game. The constant secret keeping, deception and subterfuge. Talking about being free from the grind of scoring but having every woman the MC cares about tell him he has no say, as they plan everything behind his back, make a game of lying to him to keep him in the dark, even bragging about it. Then they just tell him where to be and when and he's like, "Duh ok." The PO/cop that's a secret stripper who would get fired from the PD if they found out. Where's the honesty and accountability? Part of that involves keeping ones word, especially when it comes to agreeing to stringent standards cops have to follow. Gets the opportunity to fuck her immediately after. While still wanting to continue critical therapy essential to recovery. No option to get another therapist. The atrocious grammar and spelling. The misspelling of commonly used words and phrases. Seems a little low effort presentation wise for something that's supposed to be meaningful and is designed to educate.

I'm sorry if this makes the dev feel like I'm being mean, but that's not where I'm coming from. Just really disappointed in how this was executed. It could have been so much better. There could have been way more attention paid to details, especially the grammar. I see a lot of that southern/midwestern tendency of using phrases way too much but constantly getting the spelling and/or the application wrong. It's not "How are you FAIRing?" it's "How are you FARing?" It's not "I COULD care less," it's "I COULDN'T care less." For a story that keeps preaching, "All we can do is our best" this one is an insult to that ideal, because it isn't even close to a best effort. Didn't have the opportunity to get educated? I don't blame you for that. But the story preaches to ask for help when you need it. This game doesn't do that either. It just preaches. That's it. Just like the people it hates so much. Such a shame.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sorry you feel that way, but you have a right to your opinion.

However, you need to know that Lydia remains the MC's girlfriend at least through Chapter 18. So...
I find Lydia to be absolutely gorgeous. Personal taste though. I like the type of southern european features she has.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can't do it. Spent days trying to find something worthy of pushing through a LOT of dialog to get through the story and all I encountered was infuriating double standards that left me frustrated in my process of trying to understand the people. Talking about the importance of honesty and openness but everybody habitually keeping the most mundane of information from each other in some sort of fashion that resembles some sort of teasing game. The constant secret keeping, deception and subterfuge. Talking about being free from the grind of scoring but having every woman the MC cares about tell him he has no say, as they plan everything behind his back, make a game of lying to him to keep him in the dark, even bragging about it. Then they just tell him where to be and when and he's like, "Duh ok." The PO/cop that's a secret stripper who would get fired from the PD if they found out. Where's the honesty and accountability? Part of that involves keeping ones word, especially when it comes to agreeing to stringent standards cops have to follow. Gets the opportunity to fuck her immediately after. While still wanting to continue critical therapy essential to recovery. No option to get another therapist. The atrocious grammar and spelling. The misspelling of commonly used words and phrases. Seems a little low effort presentation wise for something that's supposed to be meaningful and is designed to educate.

I'm sorry if this makes the dev feel like I'm being mean, but that's not where I'm coming from. Just really disappointed in how this was executed. It could have been so much better. There could have been way more attention paid to details, especially the grammar. I see a lot of that southern/midwestern tendency of using phrases way too much but constantly getting the spelling and/or the application wrong. It's not "How are you FAIRing?" it's "How are you FARing?" It's not "I COULD care less," it's "I COULDN'T care less." For a story that keeps preaching, "All we can do is our best" this one is an insult to that ideal, because it isn't even close to a best effort. Didn't have the opportunity to get educated? I don't blame you for that. But the story preaches to ask for help when you need it. This game doesn't do that either. It just preaches. That's it. Just like the people it hates so much. Such a shame.
You are entitled to your opinion. Just try to remember that it is just your subjective opinion.

But, the developer is writing his game, and is not interested in writing yours, so try another game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I agree and that's why the player should always have a choice who he likes.
You already have that choice, and you don't like her. But, you would be asking the developer to completely change his game to have someone other than Lydia as the MC's girlfriend. He wanted Lydia to be the main LI, so she is. The best thing for you to do is to move on to some other game.

By the way, the overwhelming majority of the posters on this thread adore Lydia, so you will be fortunate if you escape here with your scalp intact. :)

Reactions: Anteron

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Getting an exception after the meeting with Lydia and Claire. Haven't seen anyone else post it even with a quick search. I highly suspect it could be safely ignored, looks like there's just a variable not be set by default. I just set it myself in console to false.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
But, you would be asking the developer to completely change his game to have someone other than Lydia as the MC's girlfriend.
No, what I meant is that the player should have always an option to choose his girlfriend. And I know it's too late for it now, I'm just saying in case if other developers read or if this one will plan another game in the future.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
How the fuck can you think she's ugly? She's incredibly hot. Probably the hottest in the game.
She is for me (short dyed hair and heavy makeup) but it doesn't make sense to discuss individual preferences, I've just wanted to point out that not giving an option to choose a girlfriend may discourage a lot of potential players.

4.40 star(s) 133 Votes