jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's changed to mean women of that age, kids or not. As is used in the tag.
Yeah personal definitions are fine. Like Zoey has for Barb. who appears to me to be old enough to fit the "mature" for DAZ models comparatively in other AVNs. Perhaps because their MILFs often look too young.

But what is important for a common discussion on message boards and Discord chats is to have terms "commonly" understood. If you lack understanding communication quite often fails. So that is why F95 and other places will define terms/tags. Personally I hate the usage of any NTR term as I am not Japanese and do not speak any Japanese. So I wish it could be in English terms, particularly for a site that requires English in posts. But having the definition does help me understand what it means when a mod puts the tag on a game. Now if only we could get the chat to follow suit we would have greater understanding of each other.

But given the nature of many posters here, I will never hold my breath.

PEACE

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ch19_shellyoutsideapt1_41.png

Isn't that adorable? I thought so. Wonder what's gonna happen with the cat..."

Ok everyone, I'm writing this today because I have a little time, and the content I'm about to do is going to be more complicated to set up. So, I don't wanna stop during that, over the next couple of days.

We're currently at 1207 renders (not counting what I'm putting in the batch tonight), 4 animations (most of the animations will be on the second day of the update this time), and 3700 lines of code. So, almost half way home, but the end of this first day is going to be more technical, and will require a little more time.

I'll take were we are at around a month and a half of development though! Some good progress has been made!

Like I said in the last dev update, this will be an emotional one, so just be ready (not all of it, but certainly parts). As usual, you'll get to spend some time with all the girls in the game, and also with some people you haven't much before (Dad comes to mind, and a few others I won't spoil).

That's about it for now, I just wanted to keep you guys up to date. Oh, and everything is outlined unless I add stuff (which almost always happens). So, the update is pretty well fleshed out at this point.

I'll check back in with you guys before I go on my Dragon Age break, towards the end of the month or before. I also had the idea of rendering animations while I'm doing my playthough, because those usually take a couple of days time to finish for a scene. So, I'll save them for when I'm not actively working on the game (I'll probably still do some writing while I'm playing Dragon Age, because I'll feel guilty I'm sure).

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm sure it'll get fixed later, but every time dessert gets used in place of desert, it ends up being funnier than it should be.

Paris is going to end up crucified on a donut or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cactus is a PRICKer bush
Dessert is like PIE

putting your prick in some pie seems far far away from a punishment

;)

• Haha
Reactions: jadepaladin

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
i have a question if someone could help me out with a answer i would be grateful can we combine season 1 and 2 together in one game file or no and run the game or do we just need to play it as is to get through the entire game because i am lazy and i dont really feel like closing down season 1 when im done with the story to the launch season 2 and continue

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm sure it'll get fixed later, but every time dessert gets used in place of desert, it ends up being funnier than it should be.

Paris is going to end up crucified on a donut or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1729118635357.png

This is all of season 2, and there's been a typo exactly TWO times for what you mentioned. Didn't look at S1. You think you could write as much content as is in S2 without a single typo/typos that got missed in proofing? I'm guessing God couldn't! :p One I fixed before I posted this message and left one for after I posted this image though, just so people could see it happened exactly twice. So, thank you for letting me know, and I'm happy to have entertained!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 133 Votes