RPGM Completed One [LJUBOVSKY]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hey @Ljubovsky is this game abandoned? haven't heard anything in a long time. I really love the game so I am concerned, if you are still working on it, then keep on keepin' on. If not then I'm sad to see you go, you had a good thing going

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
hey @Ljubovsky is this game abandoned? haven't heard anything in a long time. I really love the game so I am concerned, if you are still working on it, then keep on keepin' on. If not then I'm sad to see you go, you had a good thing going
He completed both Chapters. He just didn't make anymore

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thanks, @LP83 I should have played through it before asking, then I wouldn't have had to ask lol. I'm still playing a few games

Reactions: LP83
May 9, 2018
Finished both chapters earlier today, the game is super awesome, nice branching and very likeable characters.
Usually I'm VERY uncomfortable with NTR (esp. the scene between Allison and the rich fat dude) but it seems to be serving a purpose, plot wise, that is not yet covered in the provided 2 chapters and I'm seriously excited to find out more about the MC's backstory in the upcoming games.

The scene with the MC and Daisy after she got impaled by that dimwit Lucious did a lot to raise the MC's self confidence and put a new, never before seen in a game, perspective of performance vs. size; really nice change of pace there imho.

Some remarks about the gameplay. I believe we could all use some faster traveling speeds man, it's so slow it hurts!

Personally I didn't mind the mini-games and thought they were frustratingly fun (wolf escape, car battery... etc) but some people might want to skip them though, an option to disable and enable (or even skip) them would be nice.

One more thing, the game's English was really good and felt native, however, there were some weird mistakes like the "staff" Lucious was selling... I assume that was supposed to be "stuff"? Also, I took some coins from a "porch" of which I believe you meant "pouch"? :p

Anyways, really good game and can't wait to see what more you have for us :)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Finished both chapters earlier today, the game is super awesome, nice branching and very likeable ...

Anyways, really good game and can't wait to see what more you have for us :)
Hi, fine review of this excellent game you've made, but not to spoil your enthusiasm, you are aware of the fact that Ljubovski has left the building, right ?
See post #104 and have a look at his Patreon page : zero Patrons, last message 11 Feb. :pensive:
It's a real pitty though, we don't get to enjoy more of his talent, because imo these are one of the finest RPGM games on this forum...
Maybe @Jansen has more info on the Dev ?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 1.71 GB to 309 MB

have a nice one ;)

Reactions: Asenaris

hilem91

Feb 17, 2020
I cant play the Chapters? The exe starts and then i get a black screen at some different points?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
One Complete Compressed (Untested)

Win (Ch 1) 1.1 GB/166 MB :
Win (Ch 2) 1.7 GB/224 MB :

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes