RPGM Completed One [LJUBOVSKY]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I thought that it will help spice things up a bit by not havin' always the same male model in every scene...obviously many people doesn't like it, so i thought of some ways to make this type of events a little bit more "open" in Chapter 3...

You're right...i overdid it with the "bitch slut whore" thing in Chapter 2...
I'll try and mix it up a little in the future!

Thank you both for your kind words and the feedback!
Yeah I strongly agree with UncleVT bitch, especially that super hot scene with Ms J at the Lake dialog of MC doesn't really fit to what they are doing because the two really looks like a newly wed couple in their honeymoon in that scene, yet the MC dirty talks her instead of being romantic. But all in all I love your game bitch, I will help advertise your game. Also I hope that in the future you can really kick that bastard Harold out in the game for good for Alina to be mine alone. I want also Ms J but I feel sorry for that good old man, and Harold is an asshole I want to kill him that bad in my demon form

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
i hope that you as a game dev understand that some fetishes can be a HUGE turn off for some People. even if it's "only 1 Scene"... ntr is one of those fetishes that should always be tagged imo. similar to rape, gore, vore, scat and so on.

i would have loved to know that this game has ntr before i played it, would have saved me 1h of wasted time.

*edit and also, it was such an extrem example of ntr. it's not just some .... "ups the gf got a bit drunk and gave some rdm nerd a hj..." come on now

**edit and srsly GTFO with "it was optional". maybe you changed it with the newest Version. but how would anyone fuckign now if "by not giving Gordon the panties" would give you some rdm ass Flashback later on with an ntr Scene.

that what makes me so hot sometimes. EVERY OTHER FETISH, be it beastiality or scat or whatever, they are always clearly tagged. and the game dev and the Players for the most part understand that other Players could not like that Scene with that fetish. but so often when it Comes to ntr, the dev and some Players will argue how it's "normal" and how they don't understand other Players who didn't like the Scene and so on. it's always so fuckign annyoing.
It seems like you really don't understand NTR at all, Do you mean the scenes that you saw Ms J fucking Lucious, Aunt Donna giving handjob to Gordon? Lucious fucking Daisy ? then Eric and Allison ?. Do some research, It should be tag NTR because you're also doing it, fucking somebody else's wife. And those scenes that I mention above is not considered an NTR since you are not in a relationship to any of the girl in the game, and should be tag - voyeur instead. The real problem with other gamers is that they thought of voyeur scene as an NTR already , if some other male character in the game interacts with another female character other than your character but Fear not because you are just another cuckolder and a cockblocker if you avoid those scenes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I thought that it will help spice things up a bit by not havin' always the same male model in every scene...obviously many people doesn't like it, so i thought of some ways to make this type of events a little bit more "open" in Chapter 3...

You're right...i overdid it with the "bitch slut whore" thing in Chapter 2...
I'll try and mix it up a little in the future!

Thank you both for your kind words and the feedback!
Not always the same male model huh ? then maybe another voyeur scene like Ms J and Lucious in the barn. For example Alina fucking the peeping guy ? or Aunt Donna fucking Gordon in the Car , how's that ? :) But you know maybe you have to kill the asshole in Jason a bit the way he treats the girls, she's corrupted by Jez but I think Jez is not really that bad , it's just that she has some basic needs for survival. Dam she's also hot I hope that they can have sex like lovers in their own bed at the future

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I strongly agree with UncleVT bitch, especially that super hot scene with Ms J at the Lake dialog of MC doesn't really fit to what they are doing because the two really looks like a newly wed couple in their honeymoon in that scene, yet the MC dirty talks her instead of being romantic. But all in all I love your game bitch, I will help advertise your game. Also I hope that in the future you can really kick that bastard Harold out in the game for good for Alina to be mine alone. I want also Ms J but I feel sorry for that good old man, and Harold is an asshole I want to kill him that bad in my demon form
I hope in the future we can get rid of Lucious and Harold. If we can get Alina to our self, man she is so hot. As for Ms J (the hottest of them all), let her stay with the old man, he's really nice, we can fuck her every once in a while and maybe at one point Mr J wouldn't mind sharing her with us or something.

@Ljubovsky The reason some people (me included) don't like seeing other male character fucking the girls like Lucious did with Ms J and Alina is that it feels like a Female protagonist game at the time and many people don't like that (again, me included). I'm a selfish guy :p and I usually like Harem games, but with this game I wouldn't mind sharing them with Gordon or Mr J because they are very likable characters. Keep up the great work.

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
Not always the same male model huh ? then maybe another voyeur scene like Ms J and Lucious in the barn. For example Alina fucking the peeping guy ? or Aunt Donna fucking Gordon in the Car , how's that ? :) But you know maybe you have to kill the asshole in Jason a bit the way he treats the girls, she's corrupted by Jez but I think Jez is not really that bad , it's just that she has some basic needs for survival. Dam she's also hot I hope that they can have sex like lovers in their own bed at the future
Every character in the story will have at least one sex scene (optional or not) so expect to see some more voyeur type content...and maybe one of the two scenes you mentioned, depending on your choices ;)
As for the way the MC is treating women...what can i say...i'm a big fan of the great Rocco Siffredi :cool:...but as i said before i'm gonna try and mix things up a little bit so that Jason doesn't come up as a maniac everytime he puts his dick in a woman...

I hope in the future we can get rid of Lucious and Harold. If we can get Alina to our self, man she is so hot. As for Ms J (the hottest of them all), let her stay with the old man, he's really nice, we can fuck her every once in a while and maybe at one point Mr J wouldn't mind sharing her with us or something.

@Ljubovsky The reason some people (me included) don't like seeing other male character fucking the girls like Lucious did with Ms J and Alina is that it feels like a Female protagonist game at the time and many people don't like that (again, me included). I'm a selfish guy :p and I usually like Harem games, but with this game I wouldn't mind sharing them with Gordon or Mr J because they are very likable characters. Keep up the great work.
I see your point and i'm willing to make some compromises so that more people will be able to enjoy my content but also i don't want to be unfair to the people that already like the story as it is...i'll try to be a little more inclusive in Chapter 3...

Thank you both for the feedback!

Reactions: Dixon Butz

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
alright how the hell do i get past these damn wolves in chapter 1? i've tried 50 times and i'm a bit fed up with it.

edit: yeah i give up. can someone provide a save past this point? this is a rpgm is terrible for platforming. sometimes you tap an arrow key and you go up two spaces instead of one. got to the last room once, and low and behold i missed the exit twice and a wolf caught up to me.

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
alright how the hell do i get past these damn wolves in chapter 1? i've tried 50 times and i'm a bit fed up with it.

edit: yeah i give up. can someone provide a save past this point? this is a rpgm is terrible for platforming. sometimes you tap an arrow key and you go up two spaces instead of one. got to the last room once, and low and behold i missed the exit twice and a wolf caught up to me.
I thought many times about going back to Chapter 1 so that i can change that wolf event and also remove that save panel pop-up at the end...but to be honest i'm scared that the "remake everything" feeling will kick in and at this point i think it's better to just push forward with the story while tryin' to improve myself!
Here's a save file that is set after the wolves event (just remember to not import a save in Chapter 2)

Reactions: Dixon Butz and D2K

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i think the pathing/branching and gameplay of this game is very good and well done. i hate rpgms as much as the next guy and felt this game was very enjoyable. good work on both parts. please no more wolves though.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like you really don't understand NTR at all, Do you mean the scenes that you saw Ms J fucking Lucious, Aunt Donna giving handjob to Gordon? Lucious fucking Daisy ? then Eric and Allison ?. Do some research, It should be tag NTR because you're also doing it, fucking somebody else's wife. And those scenes that I mention above is not considered an NTR since you are not in a relationship to any of the girl in the game, and should be tag - voyeur instead. The real problem with other gamers is that they thought of voyeur scene as an NTR already , if some other male character in the game interacts with another female character other than your character but Fear not because you are just another cuckolder and a cockblocker if you avoid those scenes
Hey just wanted to know is there any scene between Allison and Eric? Because I did not find any or am I doing something wrong...

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
So this car battery minigame. WTF am I supposed to do in it? Just guide that blue thing without touching "electric"? If so, it is bugged as fuck, I "hit" numerous times in invisible obstacles.

Edit. Finally got through it. Hitting those invisible obstacles is annoying.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes