RPGM Completed One [LJUBOVSKY]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I really hate bad ends, but gonna give this a try, just because...

edit: This is actually an interesting story, and the images are nicely done.

Last edited:

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
First things first, i'd like to thank Jansen for posting my "game" here thus making it available for
so many people to try it!
Now some posts i wanted to answer to, even though it's been days since they were made:

So if I have read this right then Chap 2 0.5 includes Chap 1 as well?

36MB for a walk-through - WFT???
About your first question: No, every chapter will be released as a standalone (There are many reasons that i think it works better this way)
About your second question: WTF indeed...sorry about that, rookie mistake...

About 45 minutes of gameplay for chapter 1 hahaa more like 10 to 20 minutes thats without getting a game over... Well at least I don't think I got a game over I got to crazy joe's cabin or whatever his name was and he fell asleep then she appeared with the creepy eyes... and boinked him with those creepy eyes looking down on him...
Playthrough time can be very "subjective" when it comes to games or interactive stories like mine...so i'm going to ditch the "x minutes of gameplay" thing in future updates to avoid confusion!

Does Chapter 2 0.5 end currently when you give the apple pie ingredients to Mrs. J?
To avoid getting this awful bug, you need to check inside the basket with the dirty clothes (bathroom), the first time you're inside the farmhouse (you can't in the afternoon)
I'll have it fixed in the next update!

Thanks for the feedback!
Criticism and suggestions are welcome :)

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
First things first, i'd like to thank Jansen for posting my "game" here thus making it available for
so many people to try it!
Now some posts i wanted to answer to, even though it's been days since they were made:

About your first question: No, every chapter will be released as a standalone (There are many reasons that i think it works better this way)
About your second question: WTF indeed...sorry about that, rookie mistake...

Playthrough time can be very "subjective" when it comes to games or interactive stories like mine...so i'm going to ditch the "x minutes of gameplay" thing in future updates to avoid confusion!

To avoid getting this awful bug, you need to check inside the basket with the dirty clothes (bathroom), the first time you're inside the farmhouse (you can't in the afternoon)
I'll have it fixed in the next update!

Thanks for the feedback!
Criticism and suggestions are welcome :)
It wasn't really confusing.. Just was kind of hopeful for a longer story I guess. Only got the game over once because I didn't really read what I was supposed to do but once I did it was pretty simple to find all the scenes I needed... On a different note with chapter 2 when you go to see Gordon's mom for the apple pie I don't know if its just me or not but when Gordon comes while you're getting ready to do his mom and they end up talking in front of the chairs Gordon stays on the screen like right smack dab in the middle

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
It wasn't really confusing.. Just was kind of hopeful for a longer story I guess. Only got the game over once because I didn't really read what I was supposed to do but once I did it was pretty simple to find all the scenes I needed... On a different note with chapter 2 when you go to see Gordon's mom for the apple pie I don't know if its just me or not but when Gordon comes while you're getting ready to do his mom and they end up talking in front of the chairs Gordon stays on the screen like right smack dab in the middle
Please read my answer to delta21 on my previous post!
It explains how to avoid getting this bug in this version, but at this point i think it's better to just
wait for the next update and start over.
Thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: Amariithynar

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Please read my answer to delta21 on my previous post!
It explains how to avoid getting this bug in this version, but at this point i think it's better to just
wait for the next update and start over.
Thanks for reporting it!
Oh, sorry about that... I must have passed it when I was reading the other posts but thank you for the reply-none-the-less... But I like how Gordon is a fisherman lol Kind of reminds me of Gorton's Fish Sticks though its spelt differently

Reactions: Ljubovsky

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
Great and easy this way... But I've got another buckets' configuration :
Well this sucks...
I tried to get this bug, doing every possible thing i could think of and it just never happened!
So this is either a one time thing and it won't happen if you restart or load a previous save,
or i'm totally missing something...
I'll check it out again with a clearer mind...if i don't find what caused it and one more person
report it, i'll change the event a little so even if it happens it won't really matter!
Thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
I
Well this sucks...
I tried to get this bug, doing every possible thing i could think of and it just never happened!
So this is either a one time thing and it won't happen if you restart or load a previous save,
or i'm totally missing something...
I'll check it out again with a clearer mind...if i don't find what caused it and one more person
report it, i'll change the event a little so even if it happens it won't really matter!
Thanks for reporting it!
Hi ! Thx for ur tip: I've restarted the all game and it works this time... Don't know why it does that bug... Again, thaks a lot !

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I

Hi ! Thx for ur tip: I've restarted the all game and it works this time... Don't know why it does that bug... Again, thaks a lot !
Hi:

I found that if you use a save from Chapter 1 to continue the story you get the bug where you can only fill 1 bucket the other 3 are blocked. As was said, starting a new game will fix it. I also found that by using an old save at the start the mysterious lady appears playing the piano as soon as you enter the house. seems that chapter 2 using saves from chapter 1 has a few bugs.

With use of a previous save I also found that when you go to see Gordon at the lake you come across him before you cross the bridge and cannot see him spying on the girl.

Does anyone know what can you and how to use the test tube that you pick up at the house where the black man is sleeping in.

Regards

Ljubovsky

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2017
Hi:

I found that if you use a save from Chapter 1 to continue the story you get the bug where you can only fill 1 bucket the other 3 are blocked. As was said, starting a new game will fix it. I also found that by using an old save at the start the mysterious lady appears playing the piano as soon as you enter the house. seems that chapter 2 using saves from chapter 1 has a few bugs.

With use of a previous save I also found that when you go to see Gordon at the lake you come across him before you cross the bridge and cannot see him spying on the girl.

Does anyone know what can you and how to use the test tube that you pick up at the house where the black man is sleeping in.

Regards
I totally forgot to remove the save panel pop up at the end of chapter 1 and this created some
very understandable confusion...it was a stupid mistake so sorry about that!
In chapter 2 it is assumed that you made a "perfect" run of chapter 1, so you don't need to import a save.
As for the unknown drug you're gonna have to wait for the next update to use it!
Thanks for the feedback!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I totally forgot to remove the save panel pop up at the end of chapter 1 and this created some
very understandable confusion...it was a stupid mistake so sorry about that!
In chapter 2 it is assumed that you made a "perfect" run of chapter 1, so you don't need to import a save.
As for the unknown drug you're gonna have to wait for the next update to use it!
Thanks for the feedback!
Thank you for your reply.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes