uwkwar

Jan 17, 2019
I too have issues launching Chapter 1. Get the same error you've posted. However after reading some of the comments it would appear it's best to give this one some time.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I too have issues launching Chapter 1. Get the same error you've posted. However after reading some of the comments it would appear it's best to give this one some time.
I have been able to play it, but about every 5 min there is a missing file, so I need to change a file from a .webp to a .png . The issue is so random I am almost thinking that the dev is messing with us, lol. I will continue as best as I can and if I somehow keep my sanity and fix the files, I will make a batch file or a new zipped game/image folder and let you guys know.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
plot progressed by 1 week and got new info about old and new characters and their actions.
Time progressed by a week. But tbqh game is a hot mess right now and I don't see what the plot is right now, so maybe it progressed. At first I think it was about old man getting second chance to live a fullfilling life (which direction should be determined by player), not about sniffing a pantsu of the girl you live with and basically own her ass.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Time progressed by a week. But tbqh game is a hot mess right now and I don't see what the plot is right now, so maybe it progressed. At first I think it was about old man getting second chance to live a fullfilling life (which direction should be determined by player), not about sniffing a pantsu of the girl you live with and basically own her ass.
dont worry you will get her soon enough not just her panties and btw even if MC owns hers ass doesn't mean he needs to rape her

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
dont worry you will get her soon enough not just her panties and btw even if MC owns hers ass doesn't mean he needs to rape her
I didn't piss me off, because he didn't rape her. It piss me off because it's inconsistent. Before he acted like mature and temperate person towards her and now he acts like a otaku virgin.
BTW if the game was good it should by option to take two paths with her one more dominant/forceful and the other gentle/seductive. Right now choices in this "LN" don't matter at all.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I didn't piss me off, because he didn't rape her. It piss me off because it's inconsistent. Before he acted like mature and temperate person towards her and now he acts like a otaku virgin.
BTW if the game was good it should by option to take two paths with her one more dominant/forceful and the other gentle/seductive. Right now choices in this "LN" don't matter at all.
Indeed yes but in this case the choice you are asking from dev is to be normal or forceful(close to rape in my opinion) dominance only come when you are already in a relationship not before thats why there is no choice.If there was female domination or rape in the tag i would have agreed with you.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
OKey this might be the first update that i didint like, like wth. Its shallow, and only adds NTR hints ( i dont hate NTR but i prefere games that are made with ntr intended from the begining)

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Chapter 1 crashes from start???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'intro 1.webp'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Not at all..u can easily avoid it. Or u can skip scene(one scene)
Easily how? None of the choices give any clues to what the end results would be.

Which is made even worse by the fact that this game doesn't have a guide.

I will be seriously disappointed if this game starts heading in a NTR direction, more than it already has.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Easily how? None of the choices give any clues to what the end results would be.

Which is made even worse by the fact that this game doesn't have a guide.

I will be seriously disappointed if this game starts heading in a NTR direction, more than it already has.
U can easily avoid the one with the teacher and as far as the game goes there isnt anymore YET but as u said it heads towards that direction. And i guess the choices may impact the direction it goes though, it doesnt give any clues now, all we can do is wait and see.

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
Chapter 1 crashes from start???

p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
_window_show()
you need to download the patch

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
do you have to download everything one by one or is there a download where you get everything together?

MEMPHIS666

Oct 19, 2018
Can somebody help me?

Code:

_window_show()

Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
One more chance chapter I 0.5
Wed Feb 20 07:41:52 2019

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes