Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
So , In your opinions which is the best :
The " RED " choices ? OR the other Ones ?
Because, It is the first time i try the RED choices in this update v0.6 and got a new whole point of view >> the weak character that can't control his life and change it

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So , In your opinions which is the best :
The " RED " choices ? OR the other Ones ?
Because, It is the first time i try the RED choices in this update v0.6 and got a new whole point of view >> the weak character that can't control his life and change it
Thats for you to decide. The easiest way is to save at a point like this and watch the different outcomes and then take what you like best.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
The animation in this update is pretty bad.
Yeah, wtf happened? I like this game because the animations are really well done. The smoothness, the angles, and even the lighting/filters. This update, the animations feel like just the hips and tits gyrating on their own.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
So, what's the play order for this one? One More Chance Ch1 -> One More Chance First Love -> One More Chance Ch2 ?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I just downloaded ch-1 but every time I start the game, right after the name selection part, it says "an exception occurred".
I even unzipped it again, and open it. Nothing changes.
Did I downloaded almost 5 gb to see that? Can anyone help me?

Edit: I just downloaded the patch. It works like a charm now.
Who didn't upload a fixed version for chapter 1? When you get a bug in the first 5 minutes of the game, it doesn't leave a good impression for the game or the developer. Here's the irony, I started chapter 2, in the first 5 minutes, I encountered things I didn't like about the protagonist. This is on the developer. Since I gave this game one more chance, I'm passing on it.

Gaber69

Sep 30, 2018
No this is finaly one of the Novels without incest. I hope it stays that way because it gets old to boink Mom, Grandma, Sister, Cousin, Aunt, Stepsister and Stepmom.
i agree, it's insteresting (for me) cause without incest boing2 step/mom/grany

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Great update, though story seems to be in High speed it still manages to answer some question from last 2 updates and left some questions to be answered in the future...That Ivy scene in red route was pretty great but a bit sad to see still no connection with MC in other route yet, personally not a fan of red route.
Some animations are poor in this update whereas some are really an improvement,so 50-50

My two cents, instead of simultaneously opening many storylines, maybe finishing one story arc before opening another might be more enjoyable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe its all connected, still yet to know...:unsure:

Reactions: NightShadeX

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Once again, no Ivy interaction except a single scene where she goes out with the womanizer. Whatever. I've about given up on that.

Here's the problem, this game has gotten so large that in order for you to have every scene you want to do with every character you have in it, you lose a lot of story doing it. Fair example:
Scene in the park, got the dirt on hideo. Great. Suddnely flash to Sarah giving you a BJ, with no set up to why you're with Sarah and no time spent with her, she's just blowing you for some reason, flash to the next scene for Hideo's arrest. You didn't need the Sarah scene in there, and if you wanted to do a scene with Sarah it could have been done better than that and actually spent some time on her since (in my playthrough) she's his actual girlfriend.

Just like the Ivy thing. She lives with him, he treats her like family, big part of his new life here, last two updates he has spent almost nil time with her at all.

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The dev needs to finish an arch of each character before he takes on a new one. adding more characters = shit story line.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
no ivy or really yuki still not a bad game but like with others id have to agree slow it down and focus on one or two of the girls plus there are a few glitches with the animations at least that i found

Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
ivy scene will be my propulsion as some reward after works.
you can see the developer is trying to make mc more reasonable but still take care of lust path so he gave different choice in each character.

And Sarah bj, i dont get where is the problem.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Sarah BJ isn't meant to be more...it just shows that MC and Sarah are "Bonding" on a regular basis and he doesn't ignore his girlfriend while fucking around (Since Sarah is the actual and only girlfriend at this point in game and quite honestly the most beautiful imo :love: )..and i think there will be a Pretty great Sarah scene down the road so dont give up yet :)
Sarah giving you a BJ, with no set up to why you're with Sarah and no time spent with her, she's just blowing you for some reason, flash to the next scene for Hideo's arrest. You didn't need the Sarah scene in there, and if you wanted to do a scene with Sarah it could have been done better than that and actually spent some time on her since (in my playthrough) she's his actual girlfriend.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes