ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So whats all in the new update if my memory serves the last update left off with the mc fucking the teacher

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
If someone wants to re-up to official mirrors, is a copy.

Edit: As a warning you all, this update is really short, but I applaud the dev because the renders this time look a lot better.
Oh thank god. Last update had like 20 scenes but they were all wooden crap.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Anyone have walkthrough to get on her route?I can't seem to get any cg of her so far.Besides.despite my warning she went on a date with that douchebag.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Anyone have walkthrough to get on her route?I can't seem to get any cg of her so far.Besides.despite my warning she went on a date with that douchebag.
The mc really need to learn how to control his women. He is just begging to be even more canucked than he is.:unsure:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
My old saves aren't working so i started over i am kinda curious how much content is in the new update

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why devs using Illusion for their games feel the need to fill them with a billion side characters? And half of them with obligatory Japanese names of course. One would think that using an engine that creates a bunch of "same face" characters is reason enough to have fewer than other games, not more.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm just played this from the beginning as my old saves wouldn't load. Had Ivy go on a date with Kevin even though she didn't meet him? Also, this game should win a prize for having the weirdest dick on a human character. I like how the choices that lead to rape are clearly marked in red, well... except when it's the MC who does it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm just played this from the beginning as my old saves wouldn't load. Had Ivy go on a date with Kevin even though she didn't meet him? Also, this game should win a prize for having the weirdest dick on a human character. I like how the choices that lead to rape are clearly marked in red, well... except when it's the MC who does it.
Yup im hoping sooner or later we will get more from arisa then a blowjob granted i haven't played the new content yet so i could be suprised

Reactions: Piyush3362

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
i think i miss something with Ivy birthday: mc runs into the house, and the next scene is he walking in the street.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes