maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, i'm kinda new to all this, so what is "Honey Select games" and this game is worth to play it?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The mc really need to learn how to control his women. He is just begging to be even more canucked than he is.:unsure:
He's becoming Canadian, or what are you trying to say here. ;)

Also, I don't think there has been any actual cuckolding that couldn't be avoided.
I mean, if the MC tries to get with a woman who already has a boyfriend, it's basically him doing or trying to do the cucking. :)

As for the update, can't say as I am happy to have to replay the whole chapter just because of a QTE in this update.
No way was it impossible to add this without breaking saves.
I mean, I don't even get how a qte in the new content can break old saves. Makes no fucking sense.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 2 v0.7] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 2.61GB

Download PC (451MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 2 v0.7] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 2.61GB

Download PC (451MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You Very Much :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Here we are again with him screwing around with Ivy for this version. I ran two play throughs, one where you let her know the dickhead guy Kevin and one where you don't. On the one where you don't, when it gets to the birthday part, the scene ends prematurely and nothing happens.

In the play through where she does know him, either you play cutesy with her for her birthday or you get angry and try to force yourself on her later, at which point she storms off because she thinks you are as bad as her "father" was, seeing her as property.

It's really starting to feel like she's not a character you're ever going to have any interaction with.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Here we are again with him screwing around with Ivy for this version. I ran two play throughs, one where you let her know the dickhead guy Kevin and one where you don't. On the one where you don't, when it gets to the birthday part, the scene ends prematurely and nothing happens.

In the play through where she does know him, either you play cutesy with her for her birthday or you get angry and try to force yourself on her later, at which point she storms off because she thinks you are as bad as her "father" was, seeing her as property.

It's really starting to feel like she's not a character you're ever going to have any interaction with.
will you give it one more chance in the next update?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

It's the standard ntr trope; you either keep her away from any male interaction, or let the first asshole she meets have her. A female in the game cannot have a normal interaction with a guy without him having to fuck her, it seems. It's strange that she is dating Kevin, even though everyone knows that he's a douche and is simply seeing her as a trophy, and that Ivy is supposed to be very smart.

Or it could be something like she turns him down later for the MC, or that Kevin cheats on her for someone else, and she gets a 'lesson' of life and returns to the MC. But 9 out of 10 cases, it is always ntr.

Reactions: lbt

HammerDOOM

Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys, apparently i need some help with this basketball mini game... It looks broken, whatever i do, nothing happens. TY

HammerDOOM

Jun 8, 2018
For the love of god!!! That was dumb... Hint for future players, that X above time-bar isn't X for "close"...

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes