Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
Sarah BJ isn't meant to be more...it just shows that MC and Sarah are "Bonding" on a regular basis and he doesn't ignore his girlfriend while fucking around (Since Sarah is the actual and only girlfriend at this point in game and quite honestly the most beautiful imo :love: )..and i think there will be a Pretty great Sarah scene down the road so dont give up yet :)
Agree, well said.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Great update, though story seems to be in High speed it still manages to answer some question from last 2 updates and left some questions to be answered in the future...That Ivy scene in red route was pretty great but a bit sad to see still no connection with MC in other route yet, personally not a fan of red route.
Some animations are poor in this update whereas some are really an improvement,so 50-50

My two cents, instead of simultaneously opening many storylines, maybe finishing one story arc before opening another might be more enjoyable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe its all connected, still yet to know...:unsure:
What do you mean by a "red route"? Is there a walkthrough somewhere that isn't linked to in the OP?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Its just red option in the game in some choices...there are two choices so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which leads to "not pleasant scenes" if u kno what i mean :sneaky: u can easily avoid these scenes just DONT PICK RED CHOICE its hard to watch...

However u dont need walkthrough to play, the choices and consequences are clear

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
first playthrough I talked to Chinatsu so Kevin approached Ivy and they met and later when he came to give her flowers I told the truth to see what would happen... second playthrough from that party scene I chose not to talk to her so Kevin never met ivy and never came to give her flowers but they still end up going on a date?! must be a storyline error...
seems only way to avoid it is by talking to Chinatsu then lying to Kevin.

also I don't get why we need to choose between Chae and Amanda(and possibly Amandas sister later on) during the bar scene with Chaes ex... while we taking Amanda and hiring her sister is appealing I have a feeling that forging the ex and playing into Jennifers hands will be bad for business... so I went with refuse the ex and hope that there we be another opportunity to hook up with Amanda later on. with the MCs 'super power' he should have the stamina to both satisfy Chae and later that night go test some drinks wit Amanda.

also I really liked seeing the girl from the Prequel: and to be honest I sorted expected to see her in the first chapter or at least to go after her in the second chapter... and while he said something about regretting to ever meeting her, she sorta was the reason I even gave the game a chance lmao. hope to see more content with her in future updates.

Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
first playthrough I talked to Chinatsu so Kevin approached Ivy and they met and later when he came to give her flowers I told the truth to see what would happen... second playthrough from that party scene I chose not to talk to her so Kevin never met ivy and never came to give her flowers but they still end up going on a date?! must be a storyline error...
seems only way to avoid it is by talking to Chinatsu then lying to Kevin.
Maybe Developer skip the scene of kevin lol but i hope it is a bug.

also I really liked seeing the girl from the Prequel: and to be honest I sorted expected to see her in the first chapter or at least to go after her in the second chapter... and while he said something about regretting to ever meeting her, she sorta was the reason I even gave the game a chance lmao. hope to see more content with her in future updates.
For MC give up Hanna, it is very sad but we have Sarah and only 3 years life so i may understand why is the setting. hope mc and Hanna can have more content even they wont be together.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Maybe Developer skip the scene of kevin lol but i hope it is a bug.

For MC give up Hanna, it is very sad but we have Sarah and only 3 years life so i may understand why is the setting. hope mc and Hanna can have more content even they wont be together.
actually unless the dev told you something that the rest of us don't know... all we know is that after 3 years we will go back to talk to god and give him our new answer... its possible that if god likes our answer he will send us back to our new life.
also you say we have sarah… we can have many girls and keep sarah as a friend (but that's beside the point)

lewd stuff aside we(at least I try to help everyone I can, and the fact that it opens up more side stories doesnt hurt..) do a lot of good so you never know...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Can someone tell me what's the point of the patch for 1st chapter?
its for the compressed versions that are probably outdated.. if you download the normal versions then you don't need it(in fact it will only fuck up the game and you will get an error on the first scene.. learned it the hard way xD)

Jan 15, 2019
It's like an Isekai anime without the fun of being transported to a fantasy land, instead you have to relive your past. Wonder how Konosuba would have turned out if Aqua ended up in Japan instead now.

Did you know Aqua and Darkness have the same cup size?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes