Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Same here, i think for now ch2 can only be played with a normal route without any impact from the choices in ch1
Now I think I remember Ch1 being meant as a prologue, so it would make sense for no big changes to take shape there.

alabamasnake

Jan 4, 2018
If old saves don't work, at least attach a save file with progress up to the end of last update.
Who wants to grind through all that again?

Reactions: phreadom

wes812

Dec 5, 2018
So in 3 years you die again?:(
If God want to reward him he have to give him a new life no just 3 years. no thank you, i pass this one.:idontcare:
I wish you good luck with your game.
No god said he would see him again not that his new life would end it could be an evaluation period per se

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
every time i try to start a new game in chapter 1 i get an error once i enter my name, even the default name, so i press ignore multiple times and it leads nowhere. Did anyone get this error and knows how to fix it?

Reactions: BarsWarsII

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Make God transform into a girl and then let us fuck her. Here's the lore: God gets horny seeing uns dominate all the girls and wants to put himself into that position to see how it feels like. Cut to ahegao face

Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
Make God transform into a girl and then let us fuck her. Here's the lore: God gets horny seeing uns dominate all the girls and wants to put himself into that position to see how it feels like. Cut to ahegao face
Really? After you saw his (the god) old man looks, you still can be hard on?:rolleyes:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Really? After you saw his (the god) old man looks, you still can be hard on?:rolleyes:
Of course, just imagine if Donald Trump turned into a 10/10, would fuck 100%.
Simply imagine the two ugliest motherfucker you can imagine. Now they turn to pic. Would you?

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks @thelonelyjoker great game good content. I only hate my self for downloading episode one without the patch so i decided to try episode two first. If only my isp wasnt shoddy as hell pardon my french.. when a download is stuck taking a day it kinda sucks especially when you connection drops and your not there to press the resume button so you'll have to wait another 7 hours just for it to hopefully finish without interrupts :D

TLDR: great game, quality content but play the episodes in sequential order :D

Reactions: Laziness

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I have a question. How does ch 1 end? For me it just abruptly cut to the title screen after a dialog line at the end (I assume) of the school trip. After reading some of this thread it's clear that ch 2 was originally supposed to be 0.6 but the files were too big. Okay fair enough (I guess) but I started ch 2 and it feels like I missed quite a bit of plot. There are characters I've never met, but it's clear from the scenes that I have met them, and we're in the middle of a story line.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I somehow miss a ton of content due to choices I made in ch 1, or did I hit some weird bug that stopped my game prematurely?

Mar 29, 2019
guys i download the game but after i put a name for the mc/or dont put name
i get a eror msg and i cant play the game
i tryed to donwload it again same thing

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
guys i download the game but after i put a name for the mc/or dont put name
i get a eror msg and i cant play the game
i tryed to donwload it again same thing
You should always include the error.
I will suspect you put Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 files in the same folder.
They're different versions of the game, keep them seperate.

Mar 29, 2019
You should always include the error.
I will suspect you put Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 files in the same folder.
They're different versions of the game, keep them seperate.
no i donwload only chapter 1
but i donwload the patch and its working now

so you have to say to download the patch if you want the game to work for outher players

wckidsweeet

Mar 4, 2019
I have a question. How does ch 1 end? For me it just abruptly cut to the title screen after a dialog line at the end (I assume) of the school trip. After reading some of this thread it's clear that ch 2 was originally supposed to be 0.6 but the files were too big. Okay fair enough (I guess) but I started ch 2 and it feels like I missed quite a bit of plot. There are characters I've never met, but it's clear from the scenes that I have met them, and we're in the middle of a story line.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I somehow miss a ton of content due to choices I made in ch 1, or did I hit some weird bug that stopped my game prematurely?
I have the same problem plz help any way to fix it I love the game thank you

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes