7oeharts

Mar 29, 2018
Let me clear this up. You only ever have to hit one key at a time. When it says "[space]" or "
", it just means hit the spacebar or the arrow keys, not the words themselves.
I don't understand, you can give a screenshot so it's easy. or you have save data after the basketball mini game Screenshot_2019-05-16_215654.jpg

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Started Chapter 1 Version 0.5
Game Ask me to enter my name.
I entered my name. Game Crash.
Tried other Names (in prediction that my name is used by an NPC)
Game crash.

Just me?!

Edit: Doesn´t matter. Started Chapter 2, saw the girls and the rendering quality. Deleted all.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
Started Chapter 1 Version 0.5
Game Ask me to enter my name.
I entered my name. Game Crash.
Tried other Names (in prediction that my name is used by an NPC)
Game crash.

Just me?!

Edit: Doesn´t matter. Started Chapter 2, saw the girls and the rendering quality. Deleted all.
that retarded they didnt say that

ther is a patch to download if you want the game not to crash

and yes the sex animation is bad

Reactions: -Joeb-

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
This is my first time doing this. Do I just post the links?

edit:
PC:
MAC:
Thank you man . I think none of the Modders here saw the New Link and thought it was just another reply or comment .
crust , What about it here ?

Reactions: Namco15

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Ok, I looked at the tags and read some of the first few pages of comments, which have given me some concern. Is there NTR (as in your girls messing around with other guys) in this game?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok, I looked at the tags and read some of the first few pages of comments, which have given me some concern. Is there NTR (as in your girls messing around with other guys) in this game?
do not recall ever seeing any...it's been awhile..i think..there is a time you steal some gal..but no recollection of any dude touching your flock..

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
do not recall ever seeing any...it's been awhile..i think..there is a time you steal some gal..but no recollection of any dude touching your flock..
Thanks, knew I would be able to count on you for an honest answer. I think a lot of the comments I just read were confusion over some vague remarks from the dev. How is this one in your opinion?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes