megallo

Aug 7, 2016
Hi someone can help me on how to obtain theses scenes ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks
01 Don't lick the lady upwards, she'll test you with the maid instead
02 Don't dodge her boyfriend (let him punch you) then She'll broke up with him
03 Let Hideo Run Away, .... and MC will regret not intervene, Ivy Console him
04 Don't talk to Chinatsu during Lincoln Party, Ivy will never meet the Douche son and Surprised. (or you can lied to Kevin when he's come with flowers but it will bugged... (somehow the birthday got skipped if you do this)
05 If she's Surprised on her birthday it will lead you to the pool together
06 Not sure which one you see but: if Chae back to Yong = Anal with Amanda and get to know with her Family, then:
if Chae refuse Yong offer = Yong will use Chae Phone to buy cheap Liquor = Amanda Notify MC and go to Chae, then she kick Yong out of her life
if Chae accept Yong offer = Chae will buy cheap Liquor = Amanda Notify MC and go to Chae, she'll take full responsibility because of Yong and got Fired

Too many branch in Chapter 2, it's kinda hard to get all without Library menu
i hope someone make complete branch walktrough / CG Mod :)

Last edited:
Reactions: f95francis

Slurpy325173

Aug 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'intro 1.webp'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
    p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 358, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
One more chance chapter I 0.5
Mon Jun 17 22:32:22 2019
I get this error when I try to name my character, anyone know y?

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Code:

_window_show()

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 358, in render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\andre\Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

getting same issue myself.... downloaded from mega... can dev/uploader double check file?

Reactions: Slurpy325173

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Code:

_window_show()

Full traceback:
    statement_name("say")
    i(name)
    _window_show()
    clear=clear)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
found our issue my friend , dunno if you did , but need to add in the patch for chapter one..link is blow main file.. i totally over looked it.. goes in the game folder , click yes to overwrite :)

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't like the whole chapter spreading into new game folders idea, as it makes previous chapter saves non-compatible and going back to old scenes again will require to remember in which chapter they were in.

Also it feels more like the chapters are randomly stopped. Like, there is no big plot cliffhanger or whatever else, similar to like a season finale of a TV show. He just stops working at a chapter and continues a new one. Kinda stupid.

Jun 11, 2018
mc mentions his mom and says he was going to bring her to live with him what happen with that does anyone know please

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Should I start from chapter 1 or can I just play chapter 3? Do the saves carry over, like from chapter to chapter?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes