LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
can someone tell me is chapter 2 0.8 final version of 2ch? or not?
if not can u guys post link on chapter 2 final vers pls

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Seems the mc dick is fixed in chapter 3, in chapter 2 was red, blue, black and so on :LOL:
And a 5 minute update, dissapointing.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This seems awfully short for the time it took.

Also, has the bugged Ivy birthday been fixed in chapter 2.8?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
This new mega update is not working I was able to download chapter 3 but I tried downloading chapter 2 (3 GB) but it wouldn't let me (saying my in-browser storage is full), I have like 20 GB free space on my Mac?

PS- its on google chrome

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This new mega update is not working I was able to download chapter 3 but I tried downloading chapter 2 (3 GB) but it wouldn't let me (saying my in-browser storage is full), I have like 20 GB free space on my Mac?

PS- its on google chrome
Well, in-browser storage isn't on your hard drive.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Saveeditonline is patron only right now. Yesterday it was free for all. Any reason?

Dec 13, 2018
Please upload android version of Ch 2 complete

Not able to find any update for Android, waiting for this one from long
Yeah waiting for one too. The one on apkgamers.org is not working, it gets an error after Renplay loading screen and cant continue, so dont download and waste your time, better to wait for a better version....

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
if god send me back dont that mean all i going to is holy no many how it look to human like incest may be bad because inbreed can cost dead of baby and stuff but if god say you need to have a kid with that person do it matter what other think. i really only thinking because i believe if god did he sure make so there kid will be safely born ever if odd are no too safe because of the people dna if we find a way to fix our dna so inbreed safe why will it be ban book of god say human started with incest. why the f i think about this i know i dislike people who dont believe in true love but what my point why if asking myself this needed to me is in my dna or soul what want to know really i do feel it my need to help but am i think about learn dna and gene edit to allow people who in love no matter if they animal or family or alien so they can have a child what is it. great cant think of a true point why

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
oh i remember the question i was asking if god say it holy do it mean the same thing to human

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah waiting for one too. The one on apkgamers.org is not working, it gets an error after Renplay loading screen and cant continue, so dont download and waste your time, better to wait for a better version....
Yes I found that too.
Is there not any other site who uploads this kinds of game??

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes