Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Hey thelonleyjoker I just wanted to say that on the website called Fap Nation on the android version of the game I can't install chapter 2 or 3 for some reason and it hasn't only happened to me but a few others on the website aswell maybe you can make it so that you can download it somewhere else besides the Mega version? Like a mirror version for example. Anyways I love your game and it would be awesome if you could fix this

Jul 27, 2018
Damn good game. this is one of the games that would be very sad to see a abandoned tag in it. so many plots. I would like to see their closure.

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
at last i can play chapter 2 on android..now the chapter 3 is out i think i will wait till completed good story like this is worth the wait

soureaper

May 1, 2019
help pls. at the end of the school trip chapter 1 the game jump to main menu without any warning. how to fix?

kikhie

Apr 27, 2018
What happen if kevin took ivy in chapter 2 and 3
Will kevin make him his girlfriend?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

One More Chance [Ch. 3 v0.2] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 581.37MB

Download Win (127MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes