mecbi

Mar 23, 2018
many link dosen't work :(
can u reupload on zippy, gdrive or noppy please ? (it's the better i guess)

May 7, 2017
The game looks very interesting, I probably checked it, but before that, I saw some comments that mention NTR scenes and that are inevitable some or difficult to detect the decisions that lead you to these.

I don't want to create controversy or be scolded by a mod but someone who has already played it will take my doubt away?

PS: I know that the tags do not mention it but I saw it in some comments.
There's only "one unavoidable NTR scene", and it happens between a girl and her boyfriend, which later on, once you play the second chapter there's a second sex scene (you can skip this sex scene) between the same characters and in it, the girl realizes how badly she is being treated by her boyfriend. Besides, all the other "NTR instances" only happen if you don't do anything about them, to illustrate here are some examples from the game:

1) if you allow a girl to meet another man = NTR happens.
2) If you decide not to help a girl who is going to be raped = NTR happens.

As you can see with the previous examples, the "NTR" only happens if you decide to let it happen, but if you use common sense you should be able to avoid any "NTR", and if you do it correctly the male rivals are removed from the game.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There's only "one unavoidable NTR scene", and it happens between a girl and her boyfriend, which later on, once you play the second chapter there's a second sex scene (you can skip this sex scene) between the same characters and in it, the girl realizes how badly she is being treated by her boyfriend. Besides, all the other "NTR instances" only happen if you don't do anything about them, to illustrate here are some examples from the game:

1) if you allow a girl to meet another man = NTR happens.
2) If you decide not to help a girl who is going to be raped = NTR happens.

As you can see with the previous examples, the "NTR" only happens if you decide to let it happen, but if you use common sense you should be able to avoid any "NTR", and if you do it correctly the male rivals are removed from the game.

Excellent, thank you for the explanation, I read some comments but I had doubts about those details, and technically speaking the girl who has sex with her boyfriend is not exactly ntr but it is appreciated that you mention it. ;)

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
What happen if kevin took ivy in chapter 2 and 3
Will kevin make him his girlfriend?
That's a good question.
Ever sense i decided at the big party to talk to Yuki's boyfriends wife and left Ivy alone and watched Kevin try talking to Ivy now i feel like i'm being ntr'ed by Kevin which will piss me off due to my not taking advantage of her nor perving*thanks to roll back ;p* did i need to Lie to Kevin when he shows up at the house. Or should i not be worry and just keep playing? Though if Kevin changes his life style and truly falls in love with Ivy then I might be ok and that's a mighty big MIGHT lol. But Genre in my opinion would need to be changed.
All in all i'm really enjoying this game and shouldn't be at all upset due to the harem i have going lol. I just hate sharing unless of coarse it's another woman joining in*pauses for day dream*. Thanks for sharing the game.

hmm so i went back to an old save and at the party i decided instead of talking to the guys wife i just left with Ivy and later on she is still going out on the date with Kevin. So they never met and still she's going out on a date with him? is this game linear to the point it doesn't mater what choices you make except to see more content? Or is game setup that once you've made a choice it saves certain choices in some log?

Last edited:
Reactions: kailius
May 7, 2017
That's a good question.
Ever since I decided at the big party to talk to Yuki's boyfriends wife and left Ivy alone and watched Kevin try talking to Ivy now I feel like I'm being ntr'ed by Kevin which will piss me off due to my not taking advantage of her nor perving*thanks to roll back ;p* did I need to Lie to Kevin when he shows up at the house. Or should I not be worry and just keep playing? Though if Kevin changes his lifestyle and truly falls in love with Ivy then I might be ok and that's a mighty big MIGHT lol. But Genre in my, opinion would need to be changed.
All in all, I'm really enjoying this game and shouldn't be at all upset due to the harem I have going lol. I just hate sharing unless of coarse it's another woman joining in*pauses for daydream*. Thanks for sharing the game.
Dunno if you wish to be spoiled, but here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
Installing: Do I make separate folders for each chapter? OR do I overwrite Chapter 1 with 2 and 3 all at once?

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018
The transitions are getting clunkier after each update and that racing mini-game came out of nowhere lol

Still one of my favorite games tho.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
That's a good question.
Ever sense i decided at the big party to talk to Yuki's boyfriends wife and left Ivy alone and watched Kevin try talking to Ivy now i feel like i'm being ntr'ed by Kevin which will piss me off due to my not taking advantage of her nor perving*thanks to roll back ;p* did i need to Lie to Kevin when he shows up at the house. Or should i not be worry and just keep playing? Though if Kevin changes his life style and truly falls in love with Ivy then I might be ok and that's a mighty big MIGHT lol. But Genre in my opinion would need to be changed.
All in all i'm really enjoying this game and shouldn't be at all upset due to the harem i have going lol. I just hate sharing unless of coarse it's another woman joining in*pauses for day dream*. Thanks for sharing the game.

hmm so i went back to an old save and at the party i decided instead of talking to the guys wife i just left with Ivy and later on she is still going out on the date with Kevin. So they never met and still she's going out on a date with him? is this game linear to the point it doesn't mater what choices you make except to see more content? Or is game setup that once you've made a choice it saves certain choices in some log?
yes and easy cucked
There is no cucking.
Kevin was the guy who wanted Ivy as a trophy since she rejected her initially. If you let Kevin get to Ivy, nothing changes except that Ivy starts hanging out with Kevin instead of you. Kevin tries to kiss her, but Ivy rejects him since she's not ready for that. After that Ivy gets kidnapped (alone if you did not let Kevin get to her, or with Kevin if they both are hanging out). Regardless of the path, the MC swoops in to save the day. On the Kevin path, KEvin tries to save himself leaving Ivy behond, and she does not meet with him again.

Reactions: kxjoh32

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
does think you do in chapter 1 matter for the 2 other or the 3 are independant game ?

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I can't remember if this game use to have a story but now it's just a series of random sex scenes that ends abruptly. Dev must not be a native english speaker since there's hardly any dialogue. I was only sticking around for Ivy and now that her story was botched, I might have to drop this.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
does think you do in chapter 1 matter for the 2 other or the 3 are independant game ?
Not really. I've found that in chapter 3 only you get asked 2 questions at beginning and chapter 2 kinda knows what decisions were made due to chapter 1 being somewhat linear. So what it seems is that the games decisions mostly have to do with what scenes you get. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong and may have more info.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes