Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The game looks very interesting, I probably checked it, but before that, I saw some comments that mention NTR scenes and that are inevitable some or difficult to detect the decisions that lead you to these.

I don't want to create controversy or be scolded by a mod but someone who has already played it will take my doubt away?

PS: I know that the tags do not mention it but I saw it in some comments.
Can't have NTR when some of the female characters are already in a relationship with other male characters at the beginning of the game, well unless you use one of the 'correct' NTR variations in which the MC is stealing the female character from the others.

Otherwise, if you want to fantasize that all female characters in every game are 'pure' and never been involved with any other males before the game launches, you might want to be very selective in what you play on the site. (I still don't get that fantasy since there obviously had to be some sex going on in the game world for the characters to even exist at all, but that's beside the point and more a discussion on fragile male ego's not being able to handle the concept of everyone having a 'past'.)

Reactions: Pif paf

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I have question is their a walk through for this ? Because it seems their a lot more content because I saw only one third of it. I know different choices affect outcomes but it seems a bit odd. Also it really doesn't matter what you choose in chapter 1 it's pretty much the same thing with small differences. So my point is why is their so many unused images in the game if they are not going to be used ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ~ AzzWader ~
May 7, 2017
The only virgin girl here is Sarah, am I right?
With absolute certainty, Sarah was a virgin at the beginning of the game until she met the MC. Although Arisa (the black-haired girl with a ponytail from school, chapter 1), might also be a virgin even though she had a boyfriend. I can't say for sure if Arisa is a virgin, but her inexperience was reflected at every sexual encounter she had, be it with the MC or others, which could lead you to believe her to be a virgin or simply be a matter that is attributed to her lack of regular sex with her boyfriend. So in conclusion, there might be 2 virgins in the game, Sarah who is/was a virgin and Arisa who might/isn't a virgin (can't confirm).

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I have a question. How does ch 1 end? For me it just abruptly cut to the title screen after a dialog line at the end (I assume) of the school trip. After reading some of this thread it's clear that ch 2 was originally supposed to be 0.6 but the files were too big. Okay fair enough (I guess) but I started ch 2 and it feels like I missed quite a bit of plot. There are characters I've never met, but it's clear from the scenes that I have met them, and we're in the middle of a story line.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I somehow miss a ton of content due to choices I made in ch 1, or did I hit some weird bug that stopped my game prematurely?
I just went through the entire thread and people are talking about Ivy this Ivy that. I am thinking who the fuck is Ivy another thing people are talking about other things that are not in the game at least not for me anyways. Speaking about stuff that happen in chapter 1 but haven't seen any of it. Does the game suddenly skip 6 months out know is that where all content is or is that normal o_O

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
With absolute certainty, Sarah was a virgin at the beginning of the game until she met the MC. Although Arisa (the black-haired girl with a ponytail from school, chapter 1), might also be a virgin even though she had a boyfriend. I can't say for sure if Arisa is a virgin, but her inexperience was reflected at every sexual encounter she had, be it with the MC or others, which could lead you to believe her to be a virgin or simply be a matter that is attributed to her lack of regular sex with her boyfriend. So in conclusion, there might be 2 virgins in the game, Sarah who is/was a virgin and Arisa who might/isn't a virgin (can't confirm).
Sadly. but Arisa had sex with her boyfriend once as her first time.
I was wondering about Ivy, she said that her father wanted to impregnate her, but did he really try to do so? She was surprised when she felt horny after watching film, but her first sex encounter wasnt inexperienced .

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Okay it seems that un compressed version of chapter 1 the one that's almost 5 gb. Glitches to main menu after the school trip. Compressed version doesn't it keeps going. But compressed version has bad image quality compare to the regular one.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Can't have NTR when some of the female characters are already in a relationship with other male characters at the beginning of the game, well unless you use one of the 'correct' NTR variations in which the MC is stealing the female character from the others.

Otherwise, if you want to fantasize that all female characters in every game are 'pure' and never been involved with any other males before the game launches, you might want to be very selective in what you play on the site. (I still don't get that fantasy since there obviously had to be some sex going on in the game world for the characters to even exist at all, but that's beside the point and more a discussion on fragile male ego's not being able to handle the concept of everyone having a 'past'.)

Yes, I know, Paranoid_android commented in response to my questions, and as I answered, I do not consider it to be NTR if the girl already has a partner, in this case is Netori, this is fine, my doubt refers to when the girl is with you and another character appears to take her away.

I haven't played the game yet and I just asked for some comments I read about it.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I have played the three chapters all together and I like them. Congrats for the good work. And if you are really a beginner, I think you have a bright future ahead of you. Good story (with some vacilations): one example is the chat about the choice between Living and Existence, : ) So go on, man! I will be looking for your updates. (P.S. - only one thing, though... I don't like very much the minigames with the mouse, but, hey, it is your creation, so who I am to tell otherwise?)

May 7, 2017
Sadly, Arisa had sex with her boyfriend once for her first time.
I was wondering about Ivy, she said that her father wanted to impregnate her, but did he really try to do so? She was surprised when she felt horny after watching the film, but her first sexual encounter wasn't inexperienced.
The Ivy portion is a problem of inconsistency with the story and of language. For starters, if her 'father' actually wanted to impregnate her, why did he wait that long to kidnap her and try to impregnate Ivy on chapter 3 after she left with the MC since chapter 1. Secondly, for the bit in which occurs the first time of Ivy with the MC, she basically mentions that her father used to molest her as an afterthought, with that we can't really discern in what manner her father abused her whilst also surprising everyone by how easily she can take the MC's penis, but again this is a matter of inconsistency with the story and of a language barrier from the Dev.

Yes, I know, Paranoid_android commented in response to my questions, and as I answered, I do not consider it to be NTR if the girl already has a partner, in this case is Netori, this is fine, my doubt refers to when the girl is with you and another character appears to take her away.

I haven't played the game yet and I just asked for some comments I read about it.

In al honesty, I just placed the sex scene of Yuki and her boyfriend there in my explanation and classified it as NTR, because:

1) As a funny nod ;) to the messy tag system of the forums (no distinction between the subgenres of NTR: Netorare, Netori, Netorase and all their own subsequent variations; the usage of the cheating tag).
2) Laziness (I decided to omit the mention that it wasn't an NTR scene, due to me having already explained what was the relationship between Yuki and Hayashi in a previous post).
3) For the people who simply dislike seeing sex scenes between Love Interests and other males (even if they are established couples).

Undoubtedly, said scene it's not NTR since is a sex scene between a couple, I even alluded that to a reply just before the one I gave to loikl in Post #760, so that's about it. At most, your relationship -as the MC- with Yuki and Hayashi is of an acquaintance (chapter 1), that later evolves into friendship with Yuki (chapter 2), and maybe of love on chapter 3. Other than that, what the MC is doing with her is Netori (you are stealing away a love interest from someone else), since he is intervening in the relationship between Yuki and Hayashi. Finally, those were the reasons as to why in that post I placed the word NTR between quotation marks (" ") and in Italics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: loikl

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Now that I got play chapter 1 and 2 story is alright. Doesn't seem like you are making much head way with some women in game while other times seem like you are making a lot head way with minimal effort with others. I don't get to attached to stuff because either the dev quits or stuff. So far it's a good story but considering how it went from almost 5 gb to almost 600 mb makes me wonder about future updates. Also like everyone else I would like more Ivy content also lul.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes