Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Gonna ask once more since I never got an answer the first time.

In chapter 1, is there a way to have Yuki not have sex with Mr. Hayashi after you save her when she is drugged?

May 7, 2017
Gonna ask once more since I never got an answer the first time.

In chapter 1, is there a way to have Yuki not have sex with Mr Hayashi after you save her when she is drugged?
So I replayed the first chapter to give you a proper answer, and that is: no, you can't prevent Yuki from having sex with Hayashi (as far as I can see) after she is drugged and you save her since at that point in the game they -her and Hayashi- are an established couple. Although, you can demonstrate to Yuki since chapter 1 that you are a decent human being and you are not out to take advantage from her like Hayashi, who purely wants her as a side-piece and for sex. Sadly, each chapter is treated as its own game with no stats/values being carried unto the next chapter, but it includes a form of a questionnaire at the beginning of each chapter to chart some decisions you made previously. The only time stats and decisions are carried over happens within updates of the same chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
So I replayed the first chapter to give you a proper answer, and that is: no, you can't prevent Yuki from having sex with Hayashi (as far as I can see) after she is drugged and you save her since at that point in the game they -her and Hayashi- are an established couple. Although, you can demonstrate to Yuki since chapter 1 that you are a decent human being and you are not out to take advantage from her like Hayashi, who purely wants her as a side-piece and for sex. Sadly, each chapter is treated as its own game with no stats/values being carried unto the next chapter, but it includes a form of a questionnaire at the beginning of each chapter to chart some decisions you made previously. The only time stats and decisions are carried over happens within updates of the same chapter.

Hope that helps.

Wow, I appreciate the answer. That sucks that you have to put up with that for so long. I mean, I get that they are a couple, but I just wish I didn't have to see them having sex, and you could stop it much sooner. Honestly I may come back and give the game another go, but it probably won't be soon.

May 7, 2017
Wow, I appreciate the answer. That sucks that you have to put up with that for so long. I mean, I get that they are a couple, but I just wish I didn't have to see them having sex, and you could stop it much sooner. Honestly, I may come back and give the game another go, but it probably won't be soon.
No worries, though I would recommend you to just play the game (you really are missing out on the upcoming sexy scenes) because, after the sex scene between Yuki and Hayashi (chapter 1), the scenes between the MC and other characters begin to ramp-up, you begin having sex with a lot of other characters, plus you are already nearing the end of chapter 1. From thereon, you go to chapter 2 (plenty of sex scenes, between the MC and multiple girls) where you actually have proper conversations with Yuki, and as I said, Hayashi barely appears on this chapter and is there for the second sex scene with Yuki (which I think was skippable) and to move forward Yuki's plot, after that they only talk (Yuki and Hayashi) and she starts falling for the fake persona of the MC, which later reveal his true name and identity to her (him being her classmate).

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Well...that's a fail.

I cannot even get passed the first screen picking a name.

Ah well, on to the next game....

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game looks very interesting, I probably checked it, but before that, I saw some comments that mention NTR scenes and that are inevitable some or difficult to detect the decisions that lead you to these.

I don't want to create controversy or be scolded by a mod but someone who has already played it will take my doubt away?

PS: I know that the tags do not mention it but I saw it in some comments.

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
hi... I think have bug … when racing … I can't see what number or alp need to press... just empty blinking box :(

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes