SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Why why why .....
I was looking forward to how it going to end.
And then check this page and see abandoned tag.
At least dev should have finished what he stated.
We are so much close to the ending and now we'll never going know how it ends.
I'm really going to miss ivy
Yeah i liked this game but see it's abandoned ... Sad :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Crazy10

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I was updating my list, saw this game that I rated 9/10, which is very rare for me to score something that high especially cause it's not finished yet. Checked it out here only to find it marked as abandoned. Fuck.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I was updating my list, saw this game that I rated 9/10, which is very rare for me to score something that high especially cause it's not finished yet. Checked it out here only to find it marked as abandoned. Fuck.
yea realy good one here but sadly abandoned ...

IAinzI23

Jun 25, 2018
fudge i feel sad one of my the best game got abandoned . . . . but thanks for the game dev i will not forget this game . . .

BloodyEntry

Apr 7, 2020
Awesome game

so christie is your teacher, marie rose your former best friend and you train together with Tina and Mila...
I'm still at the begining, lets see how many more DoA chars there are

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I had no idea this game was earning so little money. Sadly it often has nothing to do with quality.
I see many bad games earn 1k+ each month and then a game like this doesn't even get a 100.
TBH, had I know this I would have at least become a low level patron, if it meant keeping the game alive.

Sad to see it go the way of by now many great games which stopped just short of the ending.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
it was much more, but as the game are "abandoned" for months so ppl stop donating and the amount of $ on patronage drops every month

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wow i dont know i was waiting and waiting then i thought of looking to see what taking a update so long it too sad all i can give to dev is Microsoft gift card i dont have a job even so i 20 so it is sad but i think the dev can get more money if him post a update for high tier then a week later give it to other so people who cant wait pay more to pay first

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
From Lonely Joker:

Sorry, I know it takes too long for this one. Because of life I almost wanted to give up on this but I promised I would not drop until I finish it and there are still some people support me so I try my best. So many memories on my first game, it has been around 2 or 3 years for this one.

Don't mind if I talk a bit about my journey. Starting with a passion, that time I didn't have anything no coding skill, no render skill except a story but not even a completed story. So happy when there were some first supporters but also when the thing became more stressful. I remember on the second or third update I delayed for 1 month because I was stuck, I didn't prepare for the forward story. Some supporters left, I was stressed but I wouldn't give up, kept moving forward because if later when I tell someone my passion, my dream is making games, at least I can prove that I already took the first step to it.

The final is just straight forward story, I decided to cut out choices because I feel they don't play any role for the ending so just enjoy it as a movie. But I think I'm pleased with the ending, it's multi tho.

I'm planning to make another project, just a plan not sure I can make it real. I can spoil somethings that I'm going to use Daz3d (it's not like I don't like HS but it lacks contents for my future project, while making OmC I had to import things I need by myself so it consumes more time, and HS has some bugs like DoF, physical which are fine when I first tried but now I feel they are annoyed), the story will take place in a fantasy world(isekai). I'm working with a friend, we want to make sure everything is well prepared before we start. OmC is just my first attempt, the next one I want it is a good one.

To the people who are still supporting me, you can remove your patreon. I would let you know when I start again.

Thank you, everyone, who supports me. I really appreciate that. I hope we can see again one day not far.

I will leave my discord, in case anyone wants to contact me. "loin de la maison#4910"

GDRIVE:

MEGA:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Well It's sad to hear that this game has come to an unexpected end, but it was good while it lasted, gonna enjoy and see what kind of ending the dev has made :D, good luck to the dev on your next step in making another game, hopefully we will meet again soon. ;)
Also can a mod please provide a compressed version of the final part. Thank You.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes