VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
dont worry man... you will get.. one another chance.. the story was good and sadly it came to an end. Waiting for your next game in future.

Reactions: m3lee

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Thank you for giving us an ending. And all the best on your next project.im Sure it will be great

Reactions: m3lee

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
One More Chance [Ch. 3 Final] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 2.22 GB

Download Win,Linux (341MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (325MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of One More Chance Chapter 3 Final + Compressed

Reactions: doujin1

tidus

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the game joker I wish it could have ended on a happier tone. But it sucks that the teacher the mechanic and one of the students didn't get a ending.

Reactions: kdunnorofl

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
thelonelyjoker maybe it would have gone better for you if you would not gone radio silence for so long????

ok i played that "ending" of yours but really now??

MC writes his farewell letters to only a FEW girls he met and goes to god to end his "journey" and after that he wakes up in a bus to his hometown and with that your "ending" is nothing more like an opening epilogue with an missing ending.

i mean he said his goodbye but what then??? he gets out of the bus to his hometown and then what????

the end....... really???

nothing else there no endings how the lives for the girls gone,no further "ending" why the MC wakes up in a bus to his hometown and what happens then.Has he startet from the beginning again?? has some time passed and he got back again ???
nothing so your ending is nothing more than a "medium" class epilogue without a real ending.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for the game joker I wish it could have ended on a happier tone. But it sucks that the teacher the mechanic and one of the students didn't get a ending.
well truth to be told is that no one got an ending the MC just wrote farewell letters to some of the girls and that was it.
A REAL ENDING after the opening epilogue is missing here.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
thelonelyjoker maybe it would have gone better for you if you would not gone radio silence for so long????
There are houndreds of thing that could happends in life that foce him to stop working of this game, yet when he work it out whatever it was he still decided to come back and give us and ending when almost almost noone left was counting on it anymore, and for that i think we should be grateful to him as he could just leave it as it was... abandoned.

nothing so your ending is nothing more than a "medium" class epilogue without a real ending.
So u think a real ending is only death ? cous any other give u a variant of ways to speculate what happend next. But even death do this when in he's world u know there is life after death so there was no chance for "real ending" if that the case

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
There are houndreds of thing that could happends in life that foce him to stop working of this game, yet when he work it out whatever it was he still decided to come back and give us and ending when almost almost noone left was counting on it anymore, and for that i think we should be grateful to him as he could just leave it as it was... abandoned.

So u think a real ending is only death ? cous any other give u a variant of ways to speculate what happend next. But even death do this when in he's world u know there is life after death so there was no chance for "real ending" if that the case
who says a real ending should be only death??? not me
the sequenze UNTIL the MC wokes up was fine but it was just an "Epilogue" from the moment that Tournament endet,and after that that "ending" was no ending anymore because he opened a second one and that is one without nothing he gets out off the bus and the end......

it is just not an ending it is a closure for the game not more not less.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
but every ending is the beginning of next journey(depend of your believes include or exclude death) and i'm speaking not metaforicly so if u don't think that was the ending when what would be it ? as for any u can still think "but what happens after"

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well that is true but most of real live shit would not prevent a person to leave a message for his pantreons instead of going silent for 6 month???
that is always a bad reputation for a dev.Look at the others that did or doing that having a hard time go gain trust back...

tidus

May 14, 2017
At least Joker gave us an ending, I don't even know how many games I have started but never finish all because the dev got tired and gave up.

Reactions: Shwee
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes