koribo

Apr 24, 2018
I really like this game. Had and interesting story. Liked the choices and all the characters in the story, BUT like others i will say the same. The ending was bad. Rather than helping him, it would be a punishment for him to see the people he love get hurt over and over again. He would have to go through alot of the same again and again if he wants to save them over and over. Like other people also mentioned, what happened to the other girls? Arisa, Chae, Ann(and Jia) and The teacher. They fell for the protag like the others but got no letter or anything, which lets us feel like he doesn't care about them.

I feel like he could have done a few things to make the ending better.
1. would be a epilogue. It would help ud tell what happened after he left, but this doesn't work if with the time loop. The epilogue would have been a better choice imo.
2. He could have made a few endings. 1. would be the one where he leaves alone and then the epilogue comes. 2. would be where Ivy is actually allowed to join him and they stay together in something like heaven or something. or 3. God allows him to stay and you get a happy ending with everyone or something and he continues to help people in need and such. The Happy ending would probs go against what he the plan was for the game maybe but just feels better than the loop or eternal suffering.

Dunno if what i said is okay or just waaay out there xD just felt like i needed to get it out >.<

Reactions: travin213

Elvis_001

Jul 20, 2020
Chapter 2
I am struck in the game where ALICE MAY and MC are playing basketball the keys that pop up while playing dont not working for me so i get GAME OVER each time

Please anyone help
Or if possible can anyone send me a save file please i want to play futher

Please Please Please anyone Reply soon

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
The Buttons worked for me: K_UP is the "Arrow_UP" Key (like "Keyboard up" I think), z could be y for you.
I also have seen x, c and K_Space I think, but x & c are the same and K_Space is the space button.

And in chapter 3 at the race, you have to hit the whit pannel with the mouse and left click.

Elvis_001

Jul 20, 2020
The Buttons worked for me: K_UP is the "Arrow_UP" Key (like "Keyboard up" I think), z could be y for you.
I also have seen x, c and K_Space I think, but x & c are the same and K_Space is the space button.

And in chapter 3 at the race, you have to hit the whit pannel with the mouse and left click.
K_UP and K_SPACE are working for me but c,x,z they does not work for me i dont if there are small capslock anyone other issue

Bt can u please share a saved file after the basketball ?

It will be a great help please

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Wow.

XerxesBlack Rating 5/5 Story - 4.5/5 Art - 3/5 Animation

What an awesome tale. Going to have to pop over and drop some $s at THE LONELY JOKER's Patreon page.

Apr 21, 2020
Could anyone please help me re-uploading Chapter 2?
I try to download it from the links in first post, but these occurs:
- Letsupload : 502 Bad Gateway
- Anonfile : Try this link several times, it takes too long time, and always lost connection before finished
- Mega: Not enough space, it seems premium account needed to download it via Mega
- Nopy : dead link

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Could anyone please help me re-uploading Chapter 2?
I try to download it from the links in first post, but these occurs:
- Letsupload : 502 Bad Gateway
- Anonfile : Try this link several times, it takes too long time, and always lost connection before finished
- Mega: Not enough space, it seems premium account needed to download it via Mega
- Nopy : dead link
All the links (including GDrive) seem to be working now. Still having problems?
e-d

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my android port of One more Chance chapter 2.
Gestures and powersave are included but I had to disable hardware acceleration so it may run slower on some devices.

Edit: fixed basketball and wolf minigame to always win and some issues rendering some video content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes