Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
Every time I try to put the name of my character in the first Chapter I get a long string of errors no matter what I do. My only option that works is a rollback and I just can't get beyond it. Anyone know what I can do to get beyond that?

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Every time I try to put the name of my character in the first Chapter I get a long string of errors no matter what I do. My only option that works is a rollback and I just can't get beyond it. Anyone know what I can do to get beyond that?
So impossible to play chapter 1 ?
Try the compressed version, i had the same problem as you untill i started using the compressed version

Reactions: TheMerov1ngian

flogerus

May 30, 2020
Hi,you need use the "Patches" for run the game.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So in the OP chapter 2 links letsupload link links to the WRONG FILE, don't dl that one. Android link LINKS TO THE CHAPTER 3, also wrong. Just letting people know so they can fix the OP.

Reactions: YuukiRidho

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Im sorry, but Im a bit confused.

CH 1 ends abruptly for me after the trip to the beach.

CH 2 Starts with the MC waking up in his house with someone called Ivy , who I don't recall meeting and now the MC is opening up a Bar with the waitress Girl he had sexy times with?

Did i MISS some bits of CH 1?

EDIT : The Compressed version worked as expected with the needed patch. Thanks guys. :)

Last edited:

runz

Mar 3, 2018
damn i cant believe this game already finish i hope the dev will continue this project i like this game story

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes