faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK...... so...... I'm a 50 year old man, happily married and I was wiping my eyes at the "end" of this game...... Why in The F could you not at LEAST end up with Ivy who is IMHO the obvious best girl that you never even get to BE WITH???? I mean c'mon!!! she lives in your Fng house!!!!! What kind of sick, twisted bastard are you? Sarah is awesome, the other girls are all great, but it's ALWAYS been IVY..... Meh, I'm gonna go replay My New Family.... F you and your sadistic crap.... (all that being said, GREAT roller coaster ride of a game! I totally enjoyed it up until the unfulfilling tear jerking ending.....)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone explain the ending to me? So he did not die and God let him continue his life with the girls when he get off the bus?
He had a second chance to change his life, and so he did everything for people who were important to him to be happy, but deep down himself, he wasn't happy by how things ended again, so he was given a third chance by god.
That's how I understand, so I can be wrong...

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
My particular perfect ending for this (YMMV) is God letting him stay with Ivy (or whichever girl is your preference) and live happily ever after, but I'm a romantic at heart :) (I suppose you can ASSUME that him being back on the bus means he'll get a 3rd chance.....

vasparta

Feb 10, 2020
I need to learn what happened at chapter one. No adroid port so i can play only chapter 2 and 3. Anyone please if you can send me any links or sum it up for me will be appreciated...

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I just finished playing through and I gotta say that ending was pretty disappointing. Especially since it basically made all the choices the player made and the game itself irrelevant. There was no point in winning ivy in poker. It takes away any meaning there was in the characters. You couldve just had the MC die at least then all our decisions still mattered but sending him back to the bus implies that not just him but everyone else got rest.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I loved that game but there is one thing that annoyed me all along. It is that all the clearly bad choices that the player make are all corrected by the mc.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes