Leosax

Jun 23, 2021
It just shows that chapter one script is missing after I choose a name. Am I missing something or does chapter 1 not work
you need to download patch for ch 1, link is in page 1. Extract it to game folder.

Only played chapter 1 so far, this game and Ren'Py VN's more generally need gallery function or other way to check the progress. It's non-obvious if there is missed content left or all completed.

Reactions: trollsmithtroll

trollsmithtroll

Feb 13, 2021
you need to download patch for ch 1, link is in page 1. Extract it to game folder.
Thanks. I was having the same issue. Though it begs the question if the patch (replacing that 1 file) is needed for the game to even run why aren't the main download links just updated to already contain it?

For any players in the future reading this, as of this date the nopy version of ch1 for Mac and the gdrive version of the patch are working links

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Hi. Faced a problem. I downloaded the first part and just tried to start playing, in fact, I caught this error, and it continues all the time. There is no end or end. The rest checked two parts, checked, they seem to work.
UPD:
Okay, the problem has not been solved, but it is possible to go through the first part using the compressed version.
The game is cool, but extremely short and takes all three parts literally in a day.
The end is very strange as it seemed to me, and in addition, there I again caught errors in the images, so I did not quite understand what happened after he got off the bus, suddenly there was a happy ending with all the girls ... I will never know this ...
Thanks for the game, it's a pity the end as it turned out to be very sad for me. (I have already explained why it seems to me so)

Last edited:

trollsmithtroll

Feb 13, 2021
Hi. Faced a problem. I downloaded the first part and just tried to start playing, in fact, I caught this error, and it continues all the time. There is no end or end.
Scroll up a few posts, basically we need to download this separate patch also linked in the OP in order to get chapter 1 working properly

Ryscu rayyan

Jul 23, 2021
help im having a problem with the chapter 2 at the basketball scene i cannot input the command since im using android...any solution?

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
Does this include only chapter 3 or all chapters ?
Is the prequel- first love is chapter 1,2 or its before chapter 1 if main game has all 3 chapters ?
lol just opened the game and is says about have u played previous chapter thingy. Someone help lol
edit: find out this only ch3 and how to get ch1 and ch2

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This could just be me since I haven't played the game, but:
"You are an old man. One day you died, you met God and he decided to revive you and sent you to the past." and...

... doesn't seem to gel. MC is young the picture, so he was sent far back right?.. but there's a smartphone there as well.
Did he die in the year 2060 or is there a time discrepancy.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Here is my android port of One more Chance chapter 2.
Gestures and powersave are included but I had to disable hardware acceleration so it may run slower on some devices.

Edit: fixed basketball and wolf minigame to always win and some issues rendering some video content.
Do you also have android port of One more Chance chapter 1?

Asterkur

Sep 18, 2021
@thelonelyjocker i played all three chapters of the game and it's really good u should continue it the only things i didn't like was that there should have been more intimate scenes between mc and Jennifer, yuki, arisa etc other than that the game is really good and interesting btw which software did you use to create the character models?? I am just curious.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
In the Dev notes it says that in Chapter 2 we'll be asked question about our choices in Chapter 1, was that changed? Only thing I was asked was my name and there's a lot of blank within the story compared to Chapter 1.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Guys thx vm for link for CH1 with size of 4.7GB(google)you r best!!! i found earlier on the other site link but it took 12hrs to download half of it with (50kB/s)speed and i had to wait for 10hrs more for rest. But with your link i got it in few minutes thx again you saved my time(after all my broadband limit is 12MB/s with unlimited traffic)... Just imagine how frustrating it was to wait all these hrs.... again thx VM....

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes