5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WachoRandom

Oct 27, 2020
Im loving these new designs, especially robin's, but maybe Nami could use some small changes to make her look maybe more seductive since it fits her or a small change in the clothes

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Man, really need to have more One Piece H-games same way Naruto is treated with all those other parody games in here. The art is nice, but the gameplay, setting, immersion are kinda really a turn off to someone who's been a OP Fan for a long time

I kinda expected it to be dash of Trainer-type game with a good story VN selections and stuff
Kinda like how Jikage Rising and Four Elements have MC acting like the OG MC.

Honestly, One Piece should have more Hentai with all the possible close to canon fetish available with just the entire Grand Line even just easy Blue. Heck, the whole Pirate thing wouldn't be out of place to have a Ship with female crew doing orgy Want more Robin, and Hancock TBH

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Man, really need to have more One Piece H-games same way Naruto is treated with all those other parody games in here. The art is nice, but the gameplay, setting, immersion are kinda really a turn off to someone who's been a OP Fan for a long time

I kinda expected it to be dash of Trainer-type game with a good story VN selections and stuff
Kinda like how Jikage Rising and Four Elements have MC acting like the OG MC.

Honestly, One Piece should have more Hentai with all the possible close to canon fetish available with just the entire Grand Line even just easy Blue. Heck, the whole Pirate thing wouldn't be out of place to have a Ship with female crew doing orgy Want more Robin, and Hancock TBH
There must be a legal reason why so few people do it because the world is so fleshed out even a novice like me could think of an overreaching arc for the story.

I would KILL for a Akabur style One piece adventure. holy shit.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Man, I need a fix of good OP content. I still don't know why OP has too little H-Fan base. Seriously, all the the possibilities on lots of tags just from being a Pirate-themed Game. Hell, Shota/Beastiality combo with Chopper. BDSM with Robin and Impel Down. Femdom with Hancock, Tentacle Play with Luffy rubber limbs. Orgy in Amazon Lily, Threesome with just about any pair of the female crew...

And P.S. Hancock and Nami art update had a major upgrade. Goodjob dev. Wonder what Robin's rework animation might looks like

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes