5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Question:

Are the possible Sex scenes with Nami and the other girls in this game repeatable, outside of a galley?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
just a question is it possible to avoid(as in doesn't happen) all scene without luffy to make it like Luffy has a harem or is sharing unavoidable?

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
I'm gonna play this, even if it turns to be a shit, even if it's abandoned in te future, i don t give a shit, please people take example of this game and do copies, i want this forum to be tainted with this shit

Lucasa420

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 546922

Overview:
One Slice of Lust is a parody game based on the One-Piece anime story. The story revolves around the StrawHat Pirates who are targeted by one of the great emperors, Marshall D. Teach that makes them more desperate to meet their sexual needs that they never had before.
Luffy who is captain of the Straw Hats will be the first target and the most affected of all. Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Brook and their friends are not so affected but will follow their captain's wishes​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: LustWorks - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console commands:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -

View attachment 1859137 View attachment 1859138 View attachment 1859139 View attachment 1859140 View attachment 1859142 View attachment 1859143
How do you get meat?

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
So how do you progress from Nami handjob in the bathroom. I can't see to find any grilled fish after eating the food from the previous day?

Reactions: fakerghoul

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
great start, great idea, couple tips...

- Female character heads are too small for the body, if you make them a tad bigger they'll look more natural and will still have huge tatas
- You should throw in a disclaimer stating that the game is not for sale to protect yourself and the game. Even if you make some money on patreon, that's via donation and not physical sale, so they can't claim you're stealing money from them.

Looking forward to future updates!

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
I saw that the character models for each character was different and it had a different look from the older ones, and was wondering if you can have a switch in the settings to decide to turn on
The old version Screenshot (891).png or the new version
Screenshot (893).png
as I liked the older version of the characters art style

Reactions: Alex_Grey

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It was good until it turned out that was a dream by Luffy. Also, I can't stand ZoroxRobin. Robin's confession about liking Zoro comes out of nowhere since neither of them have shown interest in the other in the manga. I know it's an original game, but it's just out of nowhere. Shame because this was the One Piece game, but then got ruined by the new content. I doubt anyone will make a good hentai One Piece with Luffy as the MC. At least Ero Ero no Mi is good with the OC. All of this is my opinion of course. Anyways, good luck. Hope the others enjoy it.

Reactions: lxh123
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes