5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Not a big fan of One Piece, and don't give much of a shit to the story since the 200+ episodes, BUT since Nami is in there and i can fuck her sluty pussy i'm your man, capitain!

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Not a big fan of One Piece, and don't give much of a shit to the story since the 200+ episodes, BUT since Nami is in there and i can fuck her sluty pussy i'm your man, capitain!
Yeah, there is something about Nami that hits different. Anyway, I shame that this project was abandoned.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Yeah, there is something about Nami that hits different. Anyway, I shame that this project was abandoned.
Sadly... Because i ended the game, and man, this one REALLY makes me think about seen One Piece in the first time of my fucking life... And by the way, there is no other game that have so many good arts that not Pirate Trainer... Also, Pirate Trainer not that good, is like and Akabur game but more weak...

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Whappend? Why abandoned? Or the dev is still finding the One Piece? We already got 2 piece here

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Whappend? Why abandoned? Or the dev is still finding the One Piece? We already got 2 piece here
Trouble with the people working with him, they changed the artist twice, then the original programmer iirc. The latest release was a mess and disappointed everyone, with inconsistent art, storytelling and a very short update. Then, after a lack of information, they closed the discord and the patreon, but now it seems the patreon is showing up again, although the last post is from July 9th of 2022.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
It seems like we are still going to play with the Strawhats, that's good. Especially if it's Luffy. I think it's better than playing some original character.

Reactions: lxh123
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes