5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
It was good until it turned out that was a dream by Luffy. Also, I can't stand ZoroxRobin. Robin's confession about liking Zoro comes out of nowhere since neither of them have shown interest in the other in the manga. I know it's an original game, but it's just out of nowhere. Shame because this was the One Piece game, but then got ruined by the new content. I doubt anyone will make a good hentai One Piece with Luffy as the MC. At least Ero Ero no Mi is good with the OC. All of this is my opinion of course. Anyways, good luck. Hope the others enjoy it.
Don't worry, we have something better prepared!

FoxyBitch

Feb 28, 2020
Nice to see this one still getting updates, keep up the great work developers, this game is truly amazing

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
All the art looks amazing, but i think robin's boobs are way bigger :p they should be bigger than namis, her hips too

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
All the art looks amazing, but i think robin's boobs are way bigger :p they should be bigger than namis, her hips too
They have basically the same body proportions. The reason why Oda gave her bigger measures is because she is 20cm taller than Nami.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is it just me or the discord server of this game is gone?

There isn't any news about the next update on patreon for months either.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Is it just me or the discord server of this game is gone?

There isn't any news about the next update on patreon for months either.
Its not just u, i was part of the server but hadn't noticed that it was no longer on my servers list until u mentioned it. Hadn't checked it for a few days tbh.

ZenoxTheGoat

Nov 9, 2022
Terrible fishing game... Extremely annoying... Your surpose to have fun playing these kinda games, not getting frustrated over not being able to catch some useless fish... Why do some of you Devs, insist on to ruin your own games with crap like this? All the rest of the game is really good, but then you put in some crappy mini-game to ruin it all... I don't get it... I guess you only want a few people to play, instead of getting many to like it...
How the Hell do i even go fishing? it cannot fucking find this shit.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
They made a post on patreon last month I think, saying the project is over. They might some day start working on it again, but nothing in the foreseeable future. Tried to look for the post but they seemed to have deleted.

• Sad
Reactions: Raziels

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Man, the game might have been a cluster fuck but those updated art was sure on point on what I would love to see on a One Piece H-game. Sad it got abandoned.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes