Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Added a transition scene with Eve.
Only scene that was added?
SHould have been 0.70 in that case. yk since dev/s did 0.65 to 0.69 and added 4 scenes. however maybe in term of renders they are the same...
I admit this is just me crying abt a line of consistency not being respected though lol

Honestly this is just fap material so I don't rly mind. Hey dev/s idk if you're here but if you're how abt making the next one abt a man transferring into a futa body. Make sure he was all scrawny b4 that. I honestly never saw that except in healslut

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
So every game this developer has created starts with 'One', in the title...none of those games are finished. I am almost certain that this 'One' is following that trend.
It's not like this game's intended to be a long one lol. At least it doesn't seem like that. It seems like it ends after that wild night at nightclub lol. Honestly if the game was more than that I'd have dropped it this is just fap material.

If the dev/s had the intetion for it to be more, I'd just find it too bland and kinetic add to that, these fetishes/kinks aren't the ones with the most ppl and there you have it. I mean the base idea is good in itself but let's be real. Who wants to follow a game where the MC is dumb as hell and the player doesn't have any choice in the matter.

Can't choose to be dominant, can't choose to be a sub, can't choose vanilla, can't choose if you don't want to fuck any of them, can't choose to get back at a psycho who uses you unwillingly for her experiment....

Lol I think you got my point anyway, have fun mate.

THX

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OneWildFutaNightclub-0.73
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
yes fuck go ahead, make more futa games the developers, more and more, but futa without vagina, vagina is disgusting on a futa, “futa have a pussy otherwise it's not a futa blah blah blah” you can cry purists I don't give a fuck.:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ullubu

taru

Apr 23, 2018
yes fuck go ahead, make more futa games the developers, more and more, but futa without vagina, vagina is disgusting on a futa, “futa have a pussy otherwise it's not a futa blah blah blah” you can cry purists I don't give a fuck.:)
just say you like dudes with tits and long hair man, its okay no one judges... well they do but most dont lol

Reactions: sigvar

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
just say you like dudes with tits and long hair man, its okay no one judges... well they do but most dont lol
I get tired of this crap too. Leave the futa name alone and keep the balls off them or come up with a different name. Dick-girl, she-male, if you don't like those pick something else. I don't really care. The name for each concept should be separate and distinct.

Of all the futa tagged games on this site, maybe 1 in 100 is an actual futa and not a man with bolt-ons and extensions/wig.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes