Others Completed One x Shota ACT: Smash Boy [Excessm]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Well HAGOKORO did too but it was mtl and people complained so much Excessm decided not to bother with translations anymore
Wouldn't call mtl a proper translation - unlike Smash Boy that had an actual proper translation.
Guess there's always hope for independent translation teams like how Parade Buster got one.

(there where even death threats)
So standard internet troglodyte affair?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well HAGOKORO did too but it was mtl and people complained(there where even death threats) so much Excessm decided not to bother with translations anymore
I love H games but anyone who thinks it's okay to threaten a dev over a game needs to go touch grass.

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I love H games but anyone who thinks it's okay to threaten a dev over a game needs to go touch grass.
You genuinely have to be the biggest loser in the world to be sending death threats online. And nowadays with the facelessness and lack of consequence that the internet allows people will send death threats over literally anything, even the dumbest most inconsequential shit imaginable.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You genuinely have to be the biggest loser in the world to be sending death threats online. And nowadays with the facelessness and lack of consequence that the internet allows people will send death threats over literally anything, even the dumbest most inconsequential shit imaginable.
I know right. I remember after the game came out there were so many ungreatful people just complaining about the bugs and subpar translation. While those were valid criticisms they took it way to far to the point the dev mentioned he had become depressed after releasing the game. And apparently on top of that there were some loser neckbeards who thought it was a good idea to threaten the dev over a game not being good enough. Even Koda doesn't get that kind of treatment and he's an outright scummy dev.

Reactions: lnppo

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i've seen worse too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
It's going to be a card game. From what I've played a very simple one - I guess the Japanese version of "Go Fish" or so.
I thought he originally said it was going to be Mahjong. Guess he changed his mind, thank god.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't understand a word of what is going on but it looks like this is a game about a shota playing in a majong tounrement full of oneechans/ cougars.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf and lnppo

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
I thought he originally said it was going to be Mahjong. Guess he changed his mind, thank god.
i cant read anything but the card game does seem to be like a simplified mahjong
Not sure how Mahjong exactly works, but the game's easy enough to figure out with an Autotranslator and the ingame tutorial.

Somebody (I think on ulmf) explained it like this:
The game starts with 33 tiles that are shuffled out to the 4 players, 3 with 8 tiles and the first to go with 9. You try to be the first to make 3 sets of 3. A set is 3 of a color, but stuff like 3 of a kind (ex. 2, 2, and 2) or a run of three (1, 2, and 3) is worth more points.

The first person has to discard one of their 9, which the second person can then pick up. At the end of their turn, they have to discard one. Like so, tiles are passed around, till someone completes their 3 sets.

Also, when you have 2 sets complete, and only need one more tile for your last set, you have to call it out, similar to saying "Uno" when you have one card left in "Uno". At that point, If any player discards the tile you need, you can swoop in and nab it, completing your last set and ending the round.

You then steal points from whoever discarded that last piece, based on what sets you have made. The game ends when someone runs out of points.

aleks436346

Apr 12, 2022
Recently looked at the gallery of this game and among the images I've found this. I certainly don't remember Dorothy having that, is there a way to trigger that or was it cut from the game?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Recently looked at the gallery of this game and among the images I've found this. I certainly don't remember Dorothy having that, is there a way to trigger that or was it cut from the game?
That's not Dorothy. That's Kurumi, but this is from when you're subjected under some hypnosis stuff in level 5-3. This is part of a background image in that segment if you don't break free fast enough.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes