Others Completed One x Shota ACT: Smash Boy [Excessm]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
how far is the dark alley going?
are there any more special battle other than depth 10?

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but, every time I'm trying to fight the character keeps on dodging and I can't stop it from happening. Also when I'm trying to equip a skill it keeps on going either up or down.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
how far is the dark alley going?
are there any more special battle other than depth 10?
So far I'm at Going Deeper Depth 53. EDIT: No special battles so far past 10.

I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but, every time I'm trying to fight the character keeps on dodging and I can't stop it from happening. Also when I'm trying to equip a skill it keeps on going either up or down.
The dodge button is right click or S on the keyboard, so problems may be related to that specifically. Meanwhile equipping skills are passive buffs, that when equipping or de-equipping each one will take you to the top of the screen where you have to scroll down again. As for Techniques, you should change each slot individually because otherwise they will cycle the moves around. If you don't have any more moves, then you can only shift around the moves. As they must all have their slots filled, I believe.

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
I'm a huge fan of Excess M/zzinzinz and have fully completed all his games. He's notorious for adding secrets and additional content, but I'm really starting to think that Smashboy is just about as straight forward as they come. I reached Depth 101 with no additional fights or content. Pretty sure I 100% this in about 4 hours, but it took around 15 to get this far. I'm very disappointed with the lack of dialogue, variety and move sets. While he focused much more on an upgradable fighting system, he really took a momentous step back in terms of his art. His One-Syota titles had more variety than this one.

upload_2018-8-7_19-13-10.png

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
I'm a huge fan of Excess M/zzinzinz and have fully completed all his games. He's notorious for adding secrets and additional content, but I'm really starting to think that Smashboy is just about as straight forward as they come. I reached Depth 101 with no additional fights or content. Pretty sure I 100% this in about 4 hours, but it took around 15 to get this far. I'm very disappointed with the lack of dialogue, variety and move sets. While he focused much more on an upgradable fighting system, he really took a momentous step back in terms of his art. His One-Syota titles had more variety than this one.

View attachment 133956
Yeah, try to make a review at dlsite saying that, and they will erase it.
I fucking hate either excessm´s attitude or dlsite, thats why on all his games you can only see positive reviews, disgusting.

Reactions: De Sade

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
I've been debating making a game request for One Syota and Kariyume. I don't really know how to go about that. Excessm's stuff can have some fun mechanics while still being erotic and I'm curious if the other games hold up.
One Syota and Kariyume are both good games. They're basically more basic versions of Smashboy without lanes, POV-scenes and more simplistic combat.

One Syota is very basic, but serviceable. No music, only one attack of the main character, enemies have no grapple attack.
Kariyume is much more fleshed out version of One Syota, although the gimmick that you use a football (or soccer ball for the yanks here) as your main attack is something to get used to.

Reactions: simsalabim
Oct 30, 2017
Excessm seriously needs to include some barefoot POV action if there's to be a next update.
The game is amazing gameplay-wise, but it just seems kinda rushed.
It really isn't his fault, since the hype was so high and it takes so much time to develop new characters, animations and stuff. I'm pretty sure there will be new updates because Dark Alley left some blank possibilities.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Any specifics on the fixes applied?
Not much just a few bugs that most of us probably haven´t even run into and one "bigger" bug of one Side Quest not giving the Reward, a passive skill "Last Stand" that now as i got it after the bug fix i don´t use anyway lol

I've been debating making a game request for One Syota and Kariyume. I don't really know how to go about that. Excessm's stuff can have some fun mechanics while still being erotic and I'm curious if the other games hold up.
Have you ever played One Syota or Kariyume? If not both are worth atleast one playthrought, but keep in mind this are his first two games, also i am pretty sure you can´t request them here, since they both are not English :/

b800047

Jun 9, 2017

View attachment 133956
Just when i thought this was suppossed to be a "Pit of 100 Trials" type deal...
AND I BARELY MADE IT TO DEPTH 51!!!
...*sigh*...ahh well, good looking out so i dont have to waste another 4-5 hours going down this endless rabbit hole...

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Everything was dying in one hit with the weapon and I gave up on around 41. Nice to know my efforts were in vain though.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I went from a special attack focused build to a combo and insta-death build, the latter seems much easier. In terms of grinding Dark Alley.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I have to wonder if RePure Aria is any good, erotic content and/or game mechanics wise.
It's one of my favourite H-games, definitely worth playing if you like excessm's games. Some of the fetishes are quite extreme but it's always presented in a fairly affectionate light hearted way. Gameplaywise it's just a fairly clunky metroidvania but reasonably enjoyable to explore and find new enemies, the H mechanics are quite well integrated too

Cologar

May 2, 2018
The game was pretty good in itself, liked the idea of being able to switch between the close up and normal views, tho I have to agree with ita1ian in that the game was a bit to straightforward being an Excessm game. Some suggestions I've thought about would be to bring back some Succubi and monster girls from parade buster, and maybe some girls from the one shota series as well. Hope the game is still getting updated, cuz seems like this game has potential.

Btw if anyone is looking for a strong technique setup, just pick strong rod, but change special to Disaster Blade, and there you go.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Any advice to beat the doctor boss at stage 5 on inferno difficulty? The nurses heal too quickly before I could inflict sufficient damage.
either kill the nurses and/or use an AoE attack. I actually had more problems with her ranged attack than the nurses(those die to quickly)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
either kill the nurses and/or use an AoE attack. I actually had more problems with her ranged attack than the nurses(those die to quickly)
Yeah I tried to do that but my AOE skills don't inflict much damage before she recovers. The nurses also spawn too quickly. Can I know which skills and techniques set you use to beat the stage?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah I tried to do that but my AOE skills don't inflict much damage before she recovers. The nurses also spawn too quickly. Can I know which skills and techniques set you use to beat the stage?
I said in an earlier comment, switching from a special attack focused build to a combo damage, fatigue damage and chance to insta-kill build is much easier and really helped make that fight easier. Unfortunately you'll still be dancing between killing nurses and killing the doctor. Just try to do your best to keep the nurses facing away from her so they can't heal her.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes