Others Completed One x Shota ACT: Smash Boy [Excessm]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah I tried to do that but my AOE skills don't inflict much damage before she recovers. The nurses also spawn too quickly. Can I know which skills and techniques set you use to beat the stage?
i dont know if you have it already at that point but i would use the strong rod tech set since it stun all enemies, even bosses except the final one. you could also try to lvl up your techs & skill

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
LAME. Does this developer even have a website?

I think they might have a patch that removes that, dunno?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
For Japanese hentai games, Never. It's practically illegal, even if not wholly so. As-is, Jap-devs hate westerners and don't cater to them when most are just pirates.
Yes, I am aware of this. Though sometimes publishers offer such a thing on their site.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
there is still a chance for new content. parade buster took half a year for its current content. DONT LOSE HOPE!!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
there is still a chance for new content. parade buster took half a year for its current content. DONT LOSE HOPE!!
Eh, patiently waiting, coming back to see some post (that I'm pondering is talking about when an update is or a new update) saying don't lose hope. Makes me lose all the hope.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes