Others Completed One x Shota ACT: Smash Boy [Excessm]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Do anyone know where to find that files/Updates/Patch, what makes game more difficult/and you cant block Grapling attacks... i had it, but i delete it by accident.. So now i need again, and i cant find it anymore :/

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
There you go, son.
You install it by placing the BasicData-Folder in Data-Folder of the game and rename the BasicData.wolf to something different, so the game forces to use the files from the folder.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
There you go, son.
You install it by placing the BasicData-Folder in Data-Folder of the game and rename the BasicData.wolf to something different, so the game forces to use the files from the folde
Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Can you please update your mega link with the August 18th bugfix?
You can get it here

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Not that I know of, because I haven't been able to get it.
I don't use torrents or torrent sites

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I can confirm that the torrent at FapforFun does indeed have the updated version of Smash Boy that fixes that godawful pink screen bug in Stage 5-3.

Please update the OP downloads so that you're not giving out a bugged version of the game.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Stage 5-3 is bugged. I want to replay but screen is just pink, health does not go down and stars move much slower. Any ideas how to fix it? Was it fixed in bugfix patch?
EDIT: I am idiot. I should have read all previousposts. Also please update thread

Last edited:

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Not to unnecessarily necro the thread but it looks like a sequel to this game is coming out on October 19. That and I don't have enough posts to start a new topic.

It has a different protagonist, but it looks like this exists in the same universe or continuity. Word is there's 41 different girls and it looks like there are multiple animations. Watch the video on DL site and enjoy. Hopefully an English translation with be forthcoming.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes