Others Completed One x Shota ACT: Smash Boy [Excessm]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

T.H.E

Aug 2, 2018
What do you mean by "BasicData.wolf away"
if both "BasicData"folder and "BasicData.wolf" are in the same "Data" folder, the game doesnt load "BasicData" but "BasicData.wolf"
you need to rename or remove "BasicData.wolf" so the game loads patch file

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
if both "BasicData"folder and "BasicData.wolf" are in the same "Data" folder, the game doesnt load "BasicData" but "BasicData.wolf"
you need to rename or remove "BasicData.wolf" so the game loads patch file
Ah, okay.

Aug 4, 2018
there are a scene for the last boss.
basacly using main character as a dildo.
do any know how to trigger it ?
found in gamefiles

ivanjoe

Jun 30, 2018
I found the game great, this creator is awesome, maybe the beat´em up part was too easy but with that patch is pretty challenging

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
One Syota and Kariyume are both good games. They're basically more basic versions of Smashboy without lanes, POV-scenes and more simplistic combat.

One Syota is very basic, but serviceable. No music, only one attack of the main character, enemies have no grapple attack.
Kariyume is much more fleshed out version of One Syota, although the gimmick that you use a football (or soccer ball for the yanks here) as your main attack is something to get used to.

Oh no. You conspiracy tardlet are on this site as well.
You should revise what "conspiracy" means, cause apparently, you keep using it incorrectly.
If i´ve written a review, and whoever takes it down, and i ask other people, and surprise, it happened the exact same thing, it ain´t your stupid hatred being righteous, but actually IT´S happening, so stop taking on other people cause you have a hard life or whatever, dumbass.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
One Syota and Kariyume are both good games. They're basically more basic versions of Smashboy without lanes, POV-scenes and more simplistic combat.

One Syota is very basic, but serviceable. No music, only one attack of the main character, enemies have no grapple attack.
Kariyume is much more fleshed out version of One Syota, although the gimmick that you use a football (or soccer ball for the yanks here) as your main attack is something to get used to.
I know you edited it out. But try to refrain from calling people conspiracy tardlets. It makes it really hard to take you seriously.

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
I know you edited it out. But try to refrain from calling people conspiracy tardlets. It makes it really hard to take you seriously.
That guy has been doing the same thing in Giantess forum: ( ), he doesnt respect people's opinion and takes it personal or something, i'm glad he did regret.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Guys any chance to get an unofficial patch for the game? Pm or link or any suggestions where I need to seek ?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Guys any chance to get an unofficial patch for the game? Pm or link or any suggestions where I need to seek ?
From what I can tell there has been no patches for the game. Only minor bugfixes and adjustments that have been made available on this thread. The steam version is a stripped down version you need to pay another bit of cash to make into the sexual version. I wanted to give money to the person that made it. But it doesn't feel right to pay for the game on steam then need to buy DLsite stuff to make it the real game instead of simply doing this.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'm still hoping that maybe the author will decide to add more characters to the game, cuz this times amount of female enemies kinda pale in comparison compared to parade buster

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
I'm still hoping that maybe the author will decide to add more characters to the game, cuz this times amount of female enemies kinda pale in comparison compared to parade buster
He already stated that he won't.
Instead he's already working on a new project, which is more monster girl themed.

Somebody already posted some concept art from his Japanese patreonlike site:

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Cologar

May 2, 2018
He already stated that he won't.
Instead he's already working on a new project, which is more monster girl themed.

Somebody already posted some concept art from his Japanese patreonlike site:
OOOOOO thanks for the info, I have something to look forward too hehehehehe

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes