RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ280274_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Twins Cron and Croa lived peacefully in the forest, but when Croa doesn't return from exploring a
nearby cave, Cron must go on a quest to find her! But on the way there, tempted by a mysterious voice
and flung into a world of sexy girls -- Monster World! Will Cron be able to save his sister?

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Develope: yoshii tech
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (90% done)
Store:
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

0.JPG Animation2.gif 1.JPG Animation.gif 2.JPG 5.JPG Animation1.gif 3.JPG 11.gif 6.JPG 12.gif 4.JPG 13.gif RJ280274_img_smp1.jpg RJ280274_img_smp2.jpg RJ280274_img_smp3.jpg RJ280274_img_smp4.jpg RJ280274_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Is it the same version which already exists for a few years, or is it a translation which is currently in work?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
the translation isn't bad, but i think i keep my original japanese version anyway...
also here is a link for the devs ci-en:

Reactions: Lionsky

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Alright I have to ask, what kinda futa we talking here, and by that I mean is the shota going to get pegged? I'm somewhat curious, although if that is the case then I won't even waste the hard drive space.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
90% untranslated is more accurate.
Nope. It's mostly fully translated I just saw the trans vs untranslated things on tool. Mostly just useless things are untranslated.

Ps: The translation is pretty nice

Alright I have to ask, what kinda futa we talking here, and by that I mean is the shota going to get pegged? I'm somewhat curious, although if that is the case then I won't even waste the hard drive space.
Girl vs Girls. They can grow a penis with magic but don't worry it's mostly straight in this case from MC's standpoint. However, If you lose a battle or in some rare events like traps MC can get raped from those girls with a penis.

Last edited:

HarkenEliwood

Sep 28, 2018
I need more precision. Is it Futa, Trap or simply a Bishonen ? And is the Male Protagonist the only Male Character (aka someone with a dick) in the game ?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Nope. It's mostly fully translated I just saw the trans vs untranslated things on tool. Mostly just useless things are untranslated.

Ps: The translation is pretty nice

Girl vs Girls. They can grow a penis with magic but don't worry it's mostly straight in this case from MC's standpoint. However, If you lose a battle or in some rare events like traps MC can get raped from those girls with a penis.
Guess that's fine then, I'll give it a whirl sometime later.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I need more precision. Is it Futa, Trap or simply a Bishonen ? And is the Male Protagonist the only Male Character (aka someone with a dick) in the game ?
Yes the MC is the only male character in this game world. All other living beings there are females and males didn't exist in that world so they created magic where they could grow a penis to fuck with each other. All females there are basically wants to be fucked by MC.

When you have translated 90% but you don't give a fuck anymore. Seriously that's just sad
I recently saw the translation on tool and honestly It's fully translated already except some sex lines and useless stuff. You can clear the game. And I don't think 90% is accurate... I think it's more like 95%.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes