Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
So, in prologue, get stuck in prison cell with no text to advance.

Skip prologue, get stuck in tutorial that doesn't let me advance or skip it despite pressing the instructed button to do so.

Aside from skipping these parts by loading an external save, how is this supposed to work?

And yes I do have japanese locale on at all times.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Is it only me or this game kinda unfair.I mean when I try to attack them they just use sexual attacks and I just get stun there and take all the damage and cant do anything about it is so annoying

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
the game is unplayable. the menu when fighting doesn't work. i get stuck in the prolog, the tutorial, the quick fight and in the first mission since no new enemys are spawning and the save doesn't work for me, all i get from the attachments is a broken text and not a 7z datei to download. guess i have to wait for a bugfixed version that makes the game even playable hard.

Im running my System on Jap and have the Japaneses sign set so ther shouldnt be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estella69
Jun 22, 2017
The opponent does not appear. What should I do?
If it is the prologue, skip it. If such bugs continue to happen, it is likely you extracted the game without the Japaneses sign set, which made some of the data have gibberish names. This was at least the problem for some others. I just had the problem once with the prologue and afterwards never again.

Reactions: MarsD

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
...all i get from the attachments is a broken text and not a 7z datei to download. guess i have to wait for a bugfixed version that makes the game even playable hard.
If it is the prologue, skip it. If such bugs continue to happen, it is likely you extracted the game without the Japaneses sign set, which made some of the data have gibberish names. This was at least the problem for some others. I just had the problem once with the prologue and afterwards never again.
Friendly reminder that WinRAR has built-in name encoding with CTRL+E. (Haven't had WinZIP in years, can't confirm.)

Reactions: TheFresh

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
This may be a bit of a dumb question but we get gold, how/where do we spend it?

Edit: Nevermind just needed to get to 3-2

Last edited:

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
When you when a fight is there nothing you can do other just smack the girl. I see like some weird cloth or something covering the good bits is there a way to break it or is it just part of the game.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes