RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Game works. Idunno whats causing problems for people. Game is definitely Machine translated though. MTL confirmed. It's not comically awful, but it's still wacky enough that you can very quickly tell.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Tried this one. Gameplay wise its not that bad, but the UI feels like the stock unity stuff, and the tutorial feels really bad. Also there's actually quite abit of bugs with the game. Overall, not a bad game, but still falls short when compared to Parade Buster
I feel like there's zero body emphasis with this one. From what I remember of Parade Buster, there was at least some effort to make it look like they had proper anatomy. In this, everything feels like paper dolls being animated with a motion comic tool. No hips, no breasts, no butts—something-something, Darkest of the Hillside Thickets reference.
When an enemy takes a unique pose as if about to disrobe, a heart appears somewhere over her body. Hitting her once interrupts it.
Problem is, it frequently binds you in between clicks (yes, even with the sword), and the clothes-destruction animations lock your attacks for 2+ seconds as well. Even if you're flinchlocking all enemies with rapid clicks, someone losing the haneri of their kimono will insta-lock a disable from someone else.

Last edited:

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
don't know why people are strugglin with the combat stuff, use green blade ( press 1) for when they're gonna attack use quick blade ( 2) for the heart symbols since it attacks the fastest and can get rid of them faster and (3) when they're just sittin or waitin with guard up so you can build up anger to do a super hit.

at least that's what i understood so far, though i think parade buster was kinda better but it looks like he put more emphasis on the h-scenes in this game.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Sooooooo, NTRMan games are taken down (when protagonists are late teenagers at least and with the initial message that every character is +18 y.o.) because of Shota content, and this isn't? In not saying to take this down, but to keep the other up to.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
When i click on it, it doesn't works

puts me in a tab with random letter and numbers and doesn't downloads anything

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hagokoro v1.01 this contain bug fixes----->enjoy.

---------------------------------------

Sooooooo, NTRMan games are taken down (when protagonists are late teenagers at least and with the initial message that every character is +18 y.o.) because of Shota content, and this isn't? In not saying to take this down, but to keep the other up to.
NTRMAN games uses realistic designs for the kid & the womens,
from what i know, it dos not matter if the kid is age 99999, if he/she looks like a kid and the game art-style is not 100% animu----->its against rule 7.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i unpacked the game with japanese settings and all other excessm games work for me , but i still have issues actually playing this game. both defeating the girls and getting defeated result in me being forced to close the task as it doesn't allow me to progress or even get back to the main menu as crucial buttons just refuse to function.
since i know that i'm not alone with that issue i wonder what is causing it. something else language related? graphic stuff? unusual key combinations?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes