Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ahh, excessm has returned to its roots of first person gameplay. Excellent.

The only thing that could make this game better, is if the protagonist was not an underaged boy and if he was more... assertive. Ah well, tis a game where you get stomped by women, not where you push them down and have your way with them (anyone noticed how theres a serious drought of male protag games, where you do the abusing? Weird...).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Did someone say shota?

Nooooooice!

Dang... Shota's gonna be an endangered species with all these thirsty Paizuri-sans. o_O:giggle:

This must be shota heaven. Like a happy version of the Ed Edd N' Eddie pertatory theory but with hot onee sans instead of Kanker Sisters.

The moment you start actual combat you just get chain disabled by basic bitches until you lose. None of the inputs do anything. Also, unavoidable feet.
What about face sittings?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Same shit as some other guys. Using jap locale stack at intro or tutorial if skipping intro.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So... erm... how do I limit the frame rate (for Unity games in general)? They ignore my driver settings somehow and my GPU is 90+C° while playing them. So my PC just shuts down. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RARE2000

Zeforas

May 11, 2020
Jeez, i'm gonna wait for an update, this is filled with bugs.

I'm excited to play this tho, since i was a huge fan of the parade buster one.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Game seems to be working fine for me. Only real issue I have with it atm is that I think the UI is garbage....which, really, is just a running theme with his games. So what can you do, I guess.

So... erm... how do I limit the frame rate (for Unity games in general)? They ignore my driver settings somehow and my GPU is 90+C° while playing them. So my PC just shuts down. :unsure:
I'm not having this problem, but when in doubt you can download a program like MSI afterburner and set your maximum allowed temperature and stuff from there. Could work?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Tried this one. Gameplay wise its not that bad, but the UI feels like the stock unity stuff, and the tutorial feels really bad. Also there's actually quite abit of bugs with the game. Overall, not a bad game, but still falls short when compared to Parade Buster

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Ahh, excessm has returned to its roots of first person gameplay. Excellent.
The only thing that could make this game better, is if the protagonist was not an underaged boy
Wait, aren't the first 2 games released by excessm actually 2D side view? The ones that were made in fighter maker, including one that had the MC kicking a soccer ball and stuff.

So their roots have always been 2D brawlers... that medieval fantasy game that had a 1st person view came way later.

Also, the MC's of their games were always shota as the main focus... so your post confused me a little heh

Anyways, I'm excited for yet another masterpiece from excessm, the OG masters of straight-shota games!

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The translation really sucks. A lot of lines are just completely nonsensical.
Hope someone takes up the task of fixing this because it's only a tiny bit better than pure, unedited MTL.

Edit:
No, side-scrolling like OneSyota 1 & 2 was fucking awesome. The best games of excessm
Yeah, it's called an opinion, bud.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm running into the problem I always run into when I play his games. IT'S TOO EASY. I'm on stage 3 using default equipment on hard and I'm still just one shotting (or nearly oneshotting) everything. I hope he manages to get the game balance to a better point someday.

The translation really sucks. A lot of lines are just completely nonsensical.
Hope someone takes up the task of fixing this because it's only a tiny bit better than pure, unedited MTL.
I mean...It is a pure, unedited MTL. literally. It's built in to the game. Should be easy for someone to translate though since he seems to have made the process pretty simple.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So I'm running into the problem I always run into when I play his games. IT'S TOO EASY. I'm on stage 3 using default equipment on hard and I'm still just one shotting (or nearly oneshotting) everything. I hope he manages to get the game balance to a better point someday.

I mean...It is a pure, unedited MTL. literally. It's built in to the game. Should be easy for someone to translate though since he seems to have made the process pretty simple.
Huh, I'm used to MTL being worse than this in my experience. At least I can somewhat understand what is being conveyed most of the time.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
if only there're as many win-to-win games as these lose-to-win games :cry::cry: I just can't see the appeal of losing intentionally to get the scenes

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes