Yolooogame

Oct 20, 2019
Hagokoro v1.01 this contain bug fixes----->enjoy.

---------------------------------------

NTRMAN games uses realistic designs for the kid & the womens,
from what i know, it dos not matter if the kid is age 99999, if he/she looks like a kid and the game art-style is not 100% animu----->its against rule 7.
Looks like it's working thanks man !

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! What his the use of the money in this game ? I have already tons of money, and still no shop. Is it normal ?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i unpacked the game with japanese settings and all other excessm games work for me , but i still have issues actually playing this game. both defeating the girls and getting defeated result in me being forced to close the task as it doesn't allow me to progress or even get back to the main menu as crucial buttons just refuse to function.
since i know that i'm not alone with that issue i wonder what is causing it. something else language related? graphic stuff? unusual key combinations?
has someone perhaps an idea what the issue coud be and/or how to solve it?

Jun 12, 2021
Hello ! What his the use of the money in this game ? I have already tons of money, and still no shop. Is it normal ?
I think it was after you finish Chapter 2, start of the third chapter you gain it. Hope I remember it correctly haha

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
Well, I just get stuck after beating the 2 first enemies... Nothing works, neiter the applocale neither the extraction versions... I guess I'll just wait till a full bug fix! Thanks for the helpers! And have fun playing!

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
If anyone is having trouble with enemies stunlocking them to death over and over with tease attacks, I think I've figured out what's going on:

Super early in the game you'll get an accessory, I think it might even be the first one you get, that the translator calls the "I'm Enlightened" flag. It's described effect is a little bit poorly translated, but what it actually does is it makes tease attacks uninterruptable, and forces enemies to only use their tease move. I've tried running through a few different levels with and without this item, and I'm certain that this is what's causing the issue.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
If anyone is having trouble with enemies stunlocking them to death over and over with tease attacks, I think I've figured out what's going on:

Super early in the game you'll get an accessory, I think it might even be the first one you get, that the translator calls the "I'm Enlightened" flag. It's described effect is a little bit poorly translated, but what it actually does is it makes tease attacks uninterruptable, and forces enemies to only use their tease move. I've tried running through a few different levels with and without this item, and I'm certain that this is what's causing the issue.
btw the levels can still be completed by charging your power weapon and attacking once you can

Reactions: Circle0Trick
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes