DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
whenever I defeat them and theres a follow up scene theres a cloth censoring the dick and im like tf how I get rid of this
but in the gallery it aint there...
@The Silver Bard

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
According to the in-game help, the gauntlets give you a damage bonus against the listed enemy type and disables their special attack, I have not verified this.

The cloth covering the enemies in the follow up scene is clearly separate from the sprite, and looks like it should be removable, but I haven't found any way to do so. I was hoping an option might be added after beating the game, but no such luck.

I don't know what the Heavy Fighter Special Move or Samurai Special Move options do. I don't see any difference in those enemies' behavior whether those are on or off.

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
I'm still looking for similar games like this when the male protagonist is not a shota :(

Altought it still interesting enough

Reactions: ss6

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
anyone having 1.3versio :) This game is so cool, even there alot bad things, but still this is only game like this so its ok :)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, ive beaten the game. Unfortunately, even though i was excited at first, this one is ALSO worse than Parade Buster. Honestly, it looks like beating ones own hit is extremely difficult for excessm. They just cant get over the hurdle of having created an epic in the past. How sad is that, eh?

Reactions: pepez

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
So, ive beaten the game. Unfortunately, even though i was excited at first, this one is ALSO worse than Parade Buster. Honestly, it looks like beating ones own hit is extremely difficult for excessm. They just cant get over the hurdle of having created an epic in the past. How sad is that, eh?
I don't think it's entirely fair to always expect a creator's new work to trump all their previous works. I can't really think of a high profile example of that happening in any creative medium.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I don't think it's entirely fair to always expect a creator's new work to trump all their previous works. I can't really think of a high profile example of that happening in any creative medium.
Each Excessm game is shorter than the last and he seems to put less and less effort into balancing the combat so it's not just a clusterfuck of spamming attacks.
To me it's not a case of infinitely one-upping ones self but that the effort just isn't there and it's getting worse with each release.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well to be fair they add an editor for the girls that's new, it also only cost 11$ on release...
more important they get shit done in less time than other devs;)
(about 1 year per game)

i also hope they plan for a big game where all the shota boys form a league or avenger team:ROFLMAO:
to take on an evil space-empress onee-chan that travels through the shota multiverse and turns all man into little boys:ROFLMAO:

also v1.03 update (only bug fix again)

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
well to be fair they add an editor for the girls that's new, it also only cost 11$ on release...
more important they get shit done in less time than other devs;)
(about 1 year per game)

i also hope they plan for a big game where all the shota boys form a league or avenger team:ROFLMAO:
to take on an evil space-empress onee-chan that travels through the shota multiverse and turns all man into little boys:ROFLMAO:

also v1.03 update (only bug fix again)
Mega
MGQ Paradox collab but only with excess-m character ? take my money please !!!

Reactions: pepez

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
MGQ Paradox collab but only with excess-m character ? take my money please !!!
i was thinking more like shrift ex4 collab...
but in marvel/dc style i mean excesm already has 6 "heroes":sneaky:
imagine a female thanos or darkseid leading an army of girls to dominate the multiverse:p

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
i was thinking more like shrift ex4 collab...
but in marvel/dc style i mean excesm already has 6 "heroes":sneaky:
shrift ex 4 collab ? What is it ? I didn't played shrift ( just the start but i killed the dog that we just healed previously :( I don't wanted to kill the dogo so i stop playing and start crying :'( )

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
shrift ex 4 collab ? What is it ? I didn't played shrift ( just the start but i killed the dog that we just healed previously :( I don't wanted to kill the dogo so i stop playing and start crying :'( )
it's a big free collab update with the characters from several games (including luka from mgq):love:
it should be out this or next week (at least i hope so)..

but beter ask about it on the shrift thread;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-2-t3-2-devils-office.67613/page-43

Reactions: bwardyunbip and ss6

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I remember playing through the demo, and there were special encounters in certain tiles iirc. There was also scenarios where you disguised yourself as a merchant/fortune teller. Neither of those are in the game now, and I'm actually a little disappointed. I guess he prioritized getting the game out as opposed to keeping those in, but I wished he kept the special encounters in at least. All we have now is just differently coloured enemies in certain tiles. Hell, all the enemies shared the exact same dialogue now too, as opposed to previous games.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
please reupload the fix, and explain what broke it - i'm kinda curious if one could fix it oneself

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes