Jan 5, 2019
Oh I noticed the DLC isn't the EX stuff? How do you actually get the DLC to work/run I dropped the folder in the main game folder do I even have it in the right place? XD

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Oh I noticed the DLC isn't the EX stuff? How do you actually get the DLC to work/run I dropped the folder in the main game folder do I even have it in the right place? XD
Drop the folders containing the images of the DLC characters (not renamed) into [game folder] / Graphics / Pictures, and then input a code at the thing in the corner of Hell's Gate to get the memento that unlocks the scene. The code should be within the post that has the DLC link.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Just finished EX 3 pulls some more questions and I have a few thoughts but I don't wanna go into it if you haven't done EX 3 then. Just a heads up though it doesn't seem like you get a way to replay 90% of EX 3's scenes. And I think I missed out on some medal to make the last armor in one of those rooms -_- annoying
I'll see to completing EX3 asap then, I personally enjoy exploring the game and I know EX3 has a bit of lore in it along with a tie-in to the Collab (from what I was told).

Dlc is MTL at the moment, it's important to note that DLC also doesn't count towards the completion of the Compendium, it's just extra scenes you can see and enjoy.

Hope this helps and as always, stay safe out there!

Till next time.

viyened

Jun 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found this weird as well. Everyone looks at you as if you just murdered someone in cold-blood, but all of these demons killed innocent people. The genocide protagonist even makes a lot of valid points. To be fair though, I haven't gotten very far, but the demons mostly are the only ones berating you.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I found this weird as well. Everyone looks at you as if you just murdered someone in cold-blood, but all of these demons killed innocent people. The genocide protagonist even makes a lot of valid points. To be fair though, I haven't gotten very far, but the demons mostly are the only ones berating you.
Even those at the helicopter try to kill you. Everyone is afraid of you because you kill anything that moves on your path (human or monster, they are the same)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Even those at the helicopter try to kill you. Everyone is afraid of you because you kill anything that moves on your path (human or monster, they are the same)
those helicopter dudes also try to kill the mc on true mercy...
think they're just military assholes:sneaky:
at least they don't try to rape the mc before killing him:cautious:

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just found this game and forum. I have no idea what DLC is or extra content or codes your supposed to put in. Someone give me a clue? Also HOW do I beat the second fight against Iron Maiden~?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just found this game and forum. I have no idea what DLC is or extra content or codes your supposed to put in. Someone give me a clue? Also HOW do I beat the second fight against Iron Maiden~?
The DLC is just mementos that give you an extra H-scene. All MTL'd so far, considering that they're just that, DLC. You'll find the codes to unlock their mementos in the DLC post, as well as the downloads. Put the folders you get from the DLC download in [game folder]/Graphics/Pictures

First off, you NEED to drink tea at the safe zone. Secondly, skip all the dialogue as fast as possible and struggle using a unique option. Can't remember the first part too well, so if there isn't any unique option then just struggle violently. After that, choose the blank option in the middle of your menu and choose the only option within that menu, and you should win. The main thing is you need to be faster than your lust gauge rises.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The DLC is just mementos that give you an extra H-scene. All MTL'd so far, considering that they're just that, DLC. You'll find the codes to unlock their mementos in the DLC post, as well as the downloads. Put the folders you get from the DLC download in [game folder]/Graphics/Pictures

First off, you NEED to drink tea at the safe zone. Secondly, skip all the dialogue as fast as possible and struggle using a unique option. Can't remember the first part too well, so if there isn't any unique option then just struggle violently. After that, choose the blank option in the middle of your menu and choose the only option within that menu, and you should win. The main thing is you need to be faster than your lust gauge rises.
Use Coffin Breakout three times, do nothing else. Once the music changes then go to the blank option to escape.

DLC: https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-2-t3-2-devils-office.67613/post-5553346

also codes;

1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
2021131 - Ocelot event (requires Ocelot DLC)
5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.

Consult the roasted pig located to the far left of Hell.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
you can have a harem? how do you get monster girls?
Just don't kill them, simple as that really.

Some have specific things you need to do in order to actually get them though, such as Barghest, Titanoboa, and Hyakki.
Basically, just try your best to max out your relationships with them as soon as possible and when you get to 3 - 1 at the tent, make a save and don't overwrite it. You'll thank me later.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Use Coffin Breakout three times, do nothing else. Once the music changes then go to the blank option to escape.

DLC: https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v7-2-t3-2-devils-office.67613/post-5553346

also codes;

1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
2021131 - Ocelot event (requires Ocelot DLC)
5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.

Consult the roasted pig located to the far left of Hell.

Thank you both! I must have faced her 20times!!! Even my patience has limits. I was in such a mad rush to beat her I stopped looking at the menu options so I never would have noticed the blank option or that I needed to skip her dialogue to save time. And I thought the roasted pig(mmmm.....roasted pig :p )was just for fixing errors :oops:. I'm downloading the DLC folder and making a copy of the original(just in case.) I just replace them right? Should I star this from a blank game(completely new?)

I wore a collar just now when I was fighting Hecate for the first time. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just don't kill them, simple as that really.

Some have specific things you need to do in order to actually get them though, such as Barghest, Titanoboa, and Hyakki.
Basically, just try your best to max out your relationships with them as soon as possible and when you get to 3 - 1 at the tent, make a save and don't overwrite it. You'll thank me later.
So do I need to have mother rabbit maxed out before 3-1?

Edit: AND why can't I take off the "Hospital Gown?!!" If it's a requirement for the easy mode than I want to either mod that or go up in difficulty(have enough trouble on easy." Exchanging or constantly upgrading equipment is one of the main reasons I love RPGs!!!!

Edit: And I can't find the third "Emerald" to make my custom sword anywhere!!!

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So do I need to have mother rabbit maxed out before 3-1?

Edit: AND why can't I take off the "Hospital Gown?!!" If it's a requirement for the easy mode than I want to either mod that or go up in difficulty(have enough trouble on easy." Exchanging or constantly upgrading equipment is one of the main reasons I love RPGs!!!!

Edit: And I can't find the third "Emerald" to make my custom sword anywhere!!!
You can't take off the Hospital Gown, only equipment from main weapon, free hand (if weapon is one-handed), indulgence cards and accesories.
Also, you can farm them from enemies (during that episode or using bronze box at bed) or craft jewels (like those emeralds) at the work-table (you need 10 magic stones for each jewel)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You can't take off the Hospital Gown, only equipment from main weapon, free hand (if weapon is one-handed), indulgence cards and accesories.
Also, you can farm them from enemies (during that episode or using bronze box at bed) or craft jewels (like those emeralds) at the work-table (you need 10 magic stones for each jewel)
Thanks man. I didn't even know those boxes could be used like that. Think I should start the game over because I missed so many crafting items?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks man. I didn't even know those boxes could be used like that. Think I should start the game over because I missed so many crafting items?
You can go to "Chapter selection" and go find missing items on previous chapters. Be aware you cannot replay past events if you have completed that chapter already (unless something must be done...)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes